PGT: Wild one

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
This game should have never been as close as it was. Not good hockey, it's the kind that gets a team bounced in the first round of the playoffs.

Saintpatrick*

I missed most of the game, but my buddy kept me updated while I was at the theatre and every time Detroit scored Bouillon was on the ice.

When will Therrien realize he ****ing sucks ?

Never ?

Never, he has a man crush on the cube

HabsSlappy

Jul 30, 2005
Ontario
Subban paired with Bouillon should never happen again.
I'm sorry but Bouillon just brings Subban down. Get him a player that is on his level. Subban is just wasted being paired with him.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Subban paired with Bouillon should never happen again.
I'm sorry but Bouillon just brings Subban down. Get him a player that is on his level. Subban is just wasted being paired with him.
Bouillion should never happen again. But Subban was dumb on that 2nd goal. He's got to have more sense than that. No doubt it was a bad game for him but Cube didn't help at all.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I missed most of the game, but my buddy kept me updated while I was at the theatre and every time Detroit scored Bouillon was on the ice.

When will Therrien realize he ****ing sucks ?

Never ?

Let`s be honest. Most of the mistakes were done by Subban who had a tough game defensively

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Great win for the Habs.

Therrien needs to spend the next practice teaching his players puck patience. No need to be firing the puck up ice in a hurry.

Bit us a couple of time tonight.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
When Pacioretty skates like this and uses his body he takes our first line from a good one to a great one

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Nights like this happen. A win is a win. Hopefully no one got hurt. Video time to get the team better in their own end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad