PGT: Survivor Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Bam. You build up the Ambrose character as a guy who will do whatever it takes to win, but gets screwed in the end. You get Reigns over as a hot heel. And you set up another program between Ambrose and either Owens or whomever it was that attacked him backstage.

Or later on RAW reveal that it was Roman or Triple H that attacked Dean backstage

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Just wait until WrestleMania next year when Rock/HHH Part: 234245 will be among the headliners.

I honestly haven't watched a PPV or Raw more then ten times since August. I just read up on things here and there.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Or later on RAW reveal that it was Roman or Triple H that attacked Dean backstage

I don't know that I would reveal it that quickly. Let the story slowly build, and have the reveal happen at TLC when you have someone come out and cost Ambrose the title again, setting up a new feud and Roman can move on to feud with a new face.

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
The mid 90's of WWF and WCW were so, so bad. But at least we had ECW.

Didn't watch this because I had a feeling what would happen. Sheamus wins :laugh:
Gods no. Mid 90s WCW undercard was ****ing amazing. So insanely misused it makes today look optimally utilised. And the WWF's main event stuff was actually good. If you were to mix the two it would have been perfect.

And I also never liked ECW. It's not my thing.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I don't feel bad for Roman Reigns the character, but I feel bad for Joe Anoa'i. So much potential completely ****ed with by a senile old man who has absolutely no patience.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
No way was Taker going to lose his 25th anniversary match.

That's fine, but can taker please give him a rub? Wyatt is in desperate need of a win. The eater of worlds is coming off really weak. His words are meaningless.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
this **** is literally Bryan vs. Authority 2.0 except no one wants to see Reigns win the title like they did Bryan.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Where does Wyatt go from here?

This gets asked after every feud he loses.

I don't think the Taker feud is done yet since he didn't eat the pin and really survived the match mostly. Got the only near fall for the Wyatts with sister Abigail.

The problem is he has no one to legit go over right now. Roman is apparently busy and the mid card belts have heel champs.

Could feed Dean to him again I guess.

Unless he asked for this they don't seem to have any real plans for bray. They needed someone for Taker to wrestle at Mania last year that wasn't Brock or sting so they fed him bray. They needed someone to wrestle Taker tonight so they fed him bray again.

Bray is just a high level jobber right now.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
That's fine, but can taker please give him a rub? Wyatt is in desperate need of a win. The eater of worlds is coming off really weak. His words are meaningless.

He's been around for 2.5 years and hasn't even had a sniff at a championship. He's been booked weak since the get-go.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
WWE thinks that the boos Sheamus gets, and the "You look stupid" chants are legitimate heel heat. In reality there is no heat, people just don't want to see Sheamus.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
He's been around for 2.5 years and hasn't even had a sniff at a championship. He's been booked weak since the get-go.

remember when he pinned Ryback clean and not even two weeks later Ryback became the IC champion and Wyatt wasn't even on that PPV card?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Ya this isn't new. He didn't go over Cena where it made sense.

It didn't make sense with Taker needing a win after the streak ending and the streak breaker as the champ in that WM's main event.

Maybe they should of had him go over Roman in their feud? Or at least come off it with more heat but he is just booked to lose and put others over.

S A W F T*

Dont forget that the sheets said that Taker vs Wyatt feud could spill into the RR.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Random thought: how great would it be if WWE signed Ice Train as the 4th member of the New Day?

vlcsnap-2011-12-19-02h52m54s89.png

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Wyatt going over at the RR would be nice, RR could become his trade mark PPV. He went over Bryan, had a good showing in last years rumble (until Bigshow eliminated him I think, but lets not talk about that )

With the injuries and lack of depth I don't even know who he can face now or at Mania.

S A W F T*

One last thought before I cash out for the night.

Sheamus is WWE champ, LMFAO.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
No.... Wyatt originally was booked over Daniel Bryan and the shield. Since the Cena fued, he's been a jobber. Jericho tried to give him a push, but Jericho losing is worth nothing. 2014 was a huge beginning for Wyatt and completely derailed thanks to Cena. Cena WRECKED Wyatt.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The big problem with how this mirrors the DB storyline is that isn't how it was supposed to go.

DB lost and he wasn't supposed to get that belt back at WM. The crowd had to legit take over shows especially after the rumble when it was clear DB wasn't getting his shot.

WWE rewrites history like it was all planned but they never wanted DB in that spot. It just worked out really well because the fans still cared.

Honestly They should be much stronger right now when they came out of mania 31.

The fans didn't want Roman and they gave in and gave us Seth.

Seth was set up to be a great top heel and they booked him into the ground. They never gave us the payoff with Roman (they waited until now and missed it because Seth got hurt).

We could of had some huge SHIELD moments this year. They waited to long to let KO get over (he should of went over Cena). They wasted Rusev all year until he got hurt.

I can keep going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad