PGT: Survivor Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Well, I'm out on RAW tomorrow for personal reasons, but am willing to explore a live watch of an old show on 11/30.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
XkebvJX.gif

Didn't watch last week, won't be watching tomorrow. Sheamus is ****.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Wyatt got buried again and instead of putting over a new star or making an awesome new heel, we get Fella.....

WWE hates its young talent and its viewers.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sheamus vs. Reigns leading to what? :laugh: Jesus man. Ratings are mid 90s bad. You know...the same ratings that almost put the company out of business? :laugh:

Good lawd. That was the combo of the two worst decisions. Sure, we will be here *****ing tomorrow along with the 2.9 million others. And that number is NOT good.

George Binks

#MakeAnaheimGr8Again
Jul 28, 2012
Just got home from the charger game which sucked and now to watch this ppv that I'm sure sucked

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I have a lot of things that I could say about this. lol

To me, it just seems like Vince took a look at all the options and deliberately chose the worst of the options just to piss off the fans. Next, he'll set it up to where Sheamus will lose by DQ or countout at TLC, job to Reigns at the Rumble where Cena will win the Rumble, Reigns wins the rematch at Fast Lane, and Reigns jobs to Cena for the 16th world championship just to piss the fans off further...all while both remain faces so that most of the fans have no one to cheer for. haha

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
The Undertaker match was booked about as badly as it could have been, further burying the Wyatts... and then the main event was like five minutes long? What the **** was that? Terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad