PGT: Survivor Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Enjoyed the wrestling last night. But so much bad booking and little things that annoyed me.

Both Survivor Series matches ended with the wrong guy pining. There was no count-outs of The New Day.

It's the little things.

Out of the 10 men the second match, Sin Cara looked best.

In the first Survivor Series match.... why are you protecting The Dudleys, Titus O'Neil, and Goldust over Neville??

As for Reigns... lol. Didn't want him as champ. He's a decent wrestler and decent talker.. but I'd rather not see him booked like Cena or Goldberg. How do I feel sympathy for a character who almost never loses... or at least not cleanly. Funny that Ambrose and Cesaro are more over despite losing every week.

PS. Sheamus isn't much better.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Forgot to mention how poorly the women have been booked too.

If they booked the women correctly they could help fill some of the current holes in the injured roster.

It's mostly because Vince books the main roster and doesn't understand that women aren't just catty swimsuit models that pull each other's hair. I always go back to Punk's Cabana interview when he said himself that Vince was dumbfounded and shocked that the UFC had the audacity to let women fight against each other competitively. Even if he was able to pull Rousey away from UFC, he'd still find a way to churn out some disappointing version of her that fits his philosphy of "divas".

I still maintain that they are purposefully trying to water down Sasha, Becky and Charlotte so they don't overshadow the Bellas and the rest of the Total Divas. They need to promote their reality show, so as long as that's happening we'll never see the leash come off the women from NXT. If they did, they'd make the Bellas and pretty much everyone but Paige look like an even bigger joke than they are now.

bruins309

Krejci Fight Club
Sep 17, 2007
Is 3v1 a "clean" loss?

From that perspective, I guess not but I see it more as the lesser half of a tag team hits a splash on the guy and pins him. And then Sheamus walks out as the world champion. This ain't nothing like Owen Hart beating Bret at WM10, who then wins the title that night....they aren't building to Sheamus vs Jey Uso on house shows around the horn.

Or are they? :laugh:

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
Are you just going to ignore the fact that Reigns had just been in a match against the guy who pinned Cena AND against the guy who just beat the IC champ clean. Who was then blindsided with one of the stronger finishers around. Twice.

I see no problem with even Lesnar getting beat there.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Xavier Woods should beat Sheamus for the World Title tonight on RAW.

Now that would be perfect.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Xavier Woods should beat Sheamus for the World Title tonight on RAW.

Now that would be perfect.

40f5b9e52606e459fa2235ac84d2b7c2_600x400.jpg

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Sheamus is booty. We want cap'n Seth back. Raise those unicorns up for the fallen captain.

#SheamusIsBooty
#SandbagginAss

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
WWE thinks that the boos Sheamus gets, and the "You look stupid" chants are legitimate heel heat. In reality there is no heat, people just don't want to see Sheamus.

He gets a reaction, that's all that matters. Not terribly different from Eva Marie in NXT

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
He gets a reaction, that's all that matters. Not terribly different from Eva Marie in NXT

He gets a reaction because people don't want to see him, they don't care about him. The fans are mocking him and mocking the show. They aren't emotionally invested in him. It's much like the "Please Retire" chants fans were directing towards the Big Show. They aren't interested, and you'll see ratings continue to plummet.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

Yeah but it's reactions for the wrong reasons and not something you can do terribly much with to expand upon it and make it interesting to a wider audience. Their best bet for this whole thing is to have the rematch tonight and get it over with. Whichever way you want to go just do it now and get it over with. There's no money in a Sheamus-Reigns feud.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
a wyatt feud vs. the authority would be cool, but they are too stupid to do anything like that.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
a wyatt feud vs. the authority would be cool, but they are too stupid to do anything like that.

Wyatt's left nxt stating that they were going to take down the machine, man

They had the perfect storyline to go against the authority sooner or later, especially when they were white hot, before losing every feud ever

But that would have made too much sense, so naturally we'll never see it

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Someone will have to explain to me WWE:

Wyatts - Uber talented and really interesting.... booked like garbage

Cesaro - Probably the most natural strength I've ever seen from a human being. So talented in the ring that my jaw literally drops.... booked like garbage

Dean Ambrose - This era's Austin... booked to be Reigns' little brother.

Kevin Owens - so much natural charisma in a heel. A natural born heel.... booked as a mid carder to put over the stars.

Rusev, Barrett, etc. I mean... I get that not all my favorites can be pushed and some talented guys will have to be held down, but good lord. There is so much talent that could be drawing money. Instead we get Sheamus, Reigns, HHH, Authority angle with no purpose.... Come on. :laugh:

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Sheamus is actually pretty over. Your just including reactions by smarks and not house show reactions. I heard Sheamus is one of the most over guys on house shows.

Remember, they were pushing Sheamus to be "the guy" as a face on SD for a while before they soured on him and let Big Show beat him clean. I'm thinking he deserves this heel run, especially because he's a good worker. I think him and Lesnar would produce a fantastic and physical match.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Someone will have to explain to me WWE:

Wyatts - Uber talented and really interesting.... booked like garbage

Cesaro - Probably the most natural strength I've ever seen from a human being. So talented in the ring that my jaw literally drops.... booked like garbage

Dean Ambrose - This era's Austin... booked to be Reigns' little brother.

Kevin Owens - so much natural charisma in a heel. A natural born heel.... booked as a mid carder to put over the stars.

Rusev, Barrett, etc. I mean... I get that not all my favorites can be pushed and some talented guys will have to be held down, but good lord. There is so much talent that could be drawing money. Instead we get Sheamus, Reigns, HHH, Authority angle with no purpose.... Come on. :laugh:

At least Wyatt, Ambrose, and Owens get feuds. Like, these guys could easily pop up into the main event card.

What they did with Rusev is despicable. It's not about him losing to Cena, that doesn't matter to me, plenty of top stars lose to Cena. It's what they did after with him. They gave him that 3 month feud with Ziggler that he lost. What was the point of that? It's just horrendous, Rusev is a monster heel.

That's my only problem with WWE and their views. They just think, oh yeah we have a monster heel it's Lesnar (who only wrestles 3-4 times a year) while ignoring the fact that they have other monster heels on their roster.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Referring to Ambrose as this eras Austin is a huge stretch, even as somebody who was a Moxley fan.

There is no this eras Austin. Nobody is even close.

KO is still "new", so while as I already mentioned on here I'm all for pushing him to the moon, I can get why he is where he is at the moment.

You know KO is good when he has the ability to, despite being super popular with the smarks, still make you think he's a colossal *******.

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
I think it's time for the whole MITB briefcase cash-in for a quick pinfall routine needs to be put to rest for a few years. It's become way too predictable.

Sheamus?? Most boring person on the roster after Ryback. I have no interest whatsoever in a Sheamus/Reigns feud.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
At least Wyatt, Ambrose, and Owens get feuds. Like, these guys could easily pop up into the main event card.

What they did with Rusev is despicable. It's not about him losing to Cena, that doesn't matter to me, plenty of top stars lose to Cena. It's what they did after with him. They gave him that 3 month feud with Ziggler that he lost. What was the point of that? It's just horrendous, Rusev is a monster heel.

That's my only problem with WWE and their views. They just think, oh yeah we have a monster heel it's Lesnar (who only wrestles 3-4 times a year) while ignoring the fact that they have other monster heels on their roster.

Ya how they booked Rusev post Cena was sad.

This guy could of been your top monster heel and got booked into the dust.

And what is even funnier. Brock isn't even a heel. Dude is a total babyface right now even if they didn't intend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad