Post-Game Talk: PGT: Rangers vs Flyers 11/29/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
The whole fourth line as a whole looked great... After fast scored I think the only players that weren't dominating play was the Stepan line with Hagelin and St. Louis

A amazing what happens when Moore doesn't have to cover for a black hole like glass

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
1782322_985207924828427_7299962003961431269_o.jpg

:laugh: :biglaugh:

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Does not seem like a typical Flyer team...definitely not as physical since Hartnell left . I hate them....but I used to like watching them play the Isles and Penguins but without a physical presence anymore I see them going nowhere but downhill fast . I'm thinking Berube is not longer the type of coach they need at this stage .

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Does not seem like a typical Flyer team...definitely not as physical since Hartnell left . I hate them....but I used to like watching them play the Isles and Penguins but without a physical presence anymore I see them going nowhere but downhill fast . I'm thinking Berube is not longer the type of coach they need at this stage .

Interesting point they made on NBC after the game about how a a couple years ago the Flyers signed Weber to an offer sheet, but the Predators matched. Now I don't recall exactly when it was understood that Pronger was done, but the Flyers went from thinking they would have Weber and Pronger anchoring their defense, to having neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad