Post-Game Talk: PGT no one wants to make apparently...Preds 3 Habs 1

HabsCowboysOwn

Wak Prescott the 40M/yr fraud, here we gooo!
Feb 28, 2008
Montréal
Outclassed by an elite team, nothing surprising here. It just shows how far we still are from contending, one day I hope.

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
Gallagher is my boi, but he was not good on goals 2 and 3. Meh, it's frustrating, but this team has done enough to warrant giving them a break. This is what happens when you go 4 days (as a fan) without being able to watch.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Nashville won but I cannot say they impressed me that much. Goalie was good but other than that, it felt like the Habs gave it away. Felt like the two teams were drunk, we couldn't see shit, the ice was bad, two bad PP.

But it's time to restart the discussion about getting another D.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
That must have been the worse ice we've played on this season. The puck was bouncing all over
True and i'm sure you realize this but the preds played on the same ice. We got beaten by a superior team that knows how to control a game. I can't really point any fingers at any individuals but in reality we are not good enough to hang with a team like that. They didn't give us the middle of the ice and even when we did manage to get there we had very little time with which to work.

Kotkaniemi15

Sep 18, 2018
Montreal
Weise is overrated and did nothing this game. Thompson was alright. He wasn’t noticeable which is good for a 4th liner. Drouin was bad. I’ll be the first to say it. Domi wasn’t great either. Benn can introduce himself to he pressbox at this point. He’s not good.

We need to rebuild our entire left defense. There are some major holes we need to patch up before we can seriously contend. We need a young LD that can help us out long term. Hampus Lindholm would be the target and I would pay the price.

This game is indicative of what will be coming our way in the playoffs. We need more star power. We never have offensive stars in Montreal and it’s killing us.

I’m all in on going after Panarin/Stone/Duchene on July 1st. I feel like we’re most likely to sign Duchene out of the three and he would be tremendous for us. He might have been able to score a timely goal for us or be the spark when our offense seemed dead. I would give Duchene big money.

We still have a lot of kids coming up so eventually we’re going to be looking better. Mete isn’t going to be our 1LD for much longer. I’m optimistic about the future but I’m also wary that we weren’t built to contend this year and that we’re overachieving.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Damp House on AC: we've got passengers.

Basically, too many players didn't show up.

MaxDummy

Yeah
Jul 3, 2011
Laval
Markov would look good feeding Weber on the PP.

How many times did I saw Weber shipping his shot motion because the puck is a couple of inches away from is wheelhouse ..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad