+ Sutter
+ Crosby
+ Dupuis
+ Martin
+ Getting Maatta back tomorrow or Tuesday

1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
You just knew they were going to kill that penalty off at the end. Hopefully that's something the team can rally around longterm. Good for Malkin. Dude wasn't going to score tonight. He was definitely a net positive after that in my book.

gdsmack267

Sep 11, 2010
Rochester, NY
You just knew they were going to kill that penalty off at the end. Hopefully that's something the team can rally around longterm. Good for Malkin. Dude wasn't going to score tonight. He was definitely a net positive after that in my book.

I loved how he stepped up immediately . That is what this team lacked last year

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
+Nice goals from Dupuis.
-Malkin didn't look great and doesn't seem to have any instant chemistry with Hornqvist.
+Nice work from the backup.
-Awful PP

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
- KCD is back to stay again... that's pretty deflating. And Sutter got injured and Hornqvist got destroyed.

+ They won, Maatta should be back soon and Greiss was German.

penguins2946*

If Sutter is out for any period of time, Bennett has to be bumped to the top-6.

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Casey Johnston @DarthHockey
Faceoffs: 35-31 Pens

Crosby 13-21
Sutter 8-17
Goc 9-13
Malkin 4-12

Smith 2-6
Holland 8-15
Bozak 13-21
Kadri 6-14

Good work in the circle.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
++ Griess
+ Sutter
+ Crosby
+ Dupuis
+ Martin

Martin gets a +/- from me. His poor positioning led to a 2 on 1 against and the Kessel breakaway. He got better late.

Sid was great 5 on 5, but he was doing more than Letang tonight to kill the PP. Still a net +.

Honestly, I'm not even sure there's a - tonight. We played a team scoring as many goals as anyone recently (and also one of the recently hotter teams) and won a 2-1 playoff style game.

I would've liked to have seen a little more gallop from Malkin, but his defensive play and standing up for Horny make him a +/-.

Don't even get me started on Dupuis. What happened tonight was like Pearl Harbor. Dupuis won the battle, but Sid is going to lose that war in the end . . . again. Unless JR saves him . . .

+ balance

Sid and Dupuis looked great together.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
+ Geno For sticking up for Horny, i wouldn't of even cared if Toronto scored, great job by Geno.

+ Greiss I think hes a starter in this league and our best goalie, he just needs an organization to believe in him and give him a chance to start.

+ Dupuis Nice to see the band back together, Dupuis just looks so much more comfortable playing with Sid.

Hopefully Sutter is ok, If Sutter and Comeau are out tomorrow pens might be screwed, according to cap geek pens can't call anyone up.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
It's quite clear Spaling is a 3rd/4th line player, pk utility guy. Dupuis SHOULD be that also but he's a better top 6 option than Spaling. Spaling was invisible tonight.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Don't even get me started on Dupuis. What happened tonight was like Pearl Harbor. Dupuis won the battle, but Sid is going to lose that war in the end . . . again. Unless JR saves him . . .

What are the odds of two different GM's and coaches convincing themselves that Pascal Dupuis is a top 6 winger and good enough for Crosby? Heh... hehe... :cry:

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
+ Greiss
+ Dupuis

- This miserable board and about 5 horrible posters everyone knows who they are.

Common Sense

Dec 29, 2010
+ Greiss
+ Sutter
+ Johan Franzen

Decent game. Wish we could get something from our second line.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
+ Geno For sticking up for Horny, i wouldn't of even cared if Toronto scored, great job by Geno.

+ Greiss I think hes a starter in this league and our best goalie, he just needs an organization to believe in him and give him a chance to start.

+ Dupuis Nice to see the band back together, Dupuis just looks so much more comfortable playing with Sid.

Hopefully Sutter is ok, If Sutter and Comeau are out tomorrow pens might be screwed, according to cap geek pens can't call anyone up.

Well, isn't that just peachy for Sid? :laugh:

Great night for ze Germans.

Everyone needs to take a pause from the posting and recognize this . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad