"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Happy new year to all.

B6Nsub9CQAAyhO4.jpg:large

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Kreider has been getting back to being more involved for a few games in a row now. That is a very good thing.
McDonagh keeps showing that he is getting it back again.

The team is playing well. Playing like a real team. Nobody perfect, but that is what a team does.

Edit: I forgot to vote for Stepan. My bad, but the whole team was pretty good, they spread it out.

Last edited:

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
GREAT WIN!!

Kreider, Hayes, Hank get my 3 stars, but everyone played great so its hard to not give it to everyone.

edit - D'oh, i forget to give a vote to McD...Easily #1 star.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
One thing I love hearing from people who advocate for Glass in the lineup is how he brings a physical element we lack. And, conversely, Fast is a butter soft vanilla player. Fast had 5 hits tonight, two of them led directly to a Panther player losing the puck, and offensive zone pressure for the Rangers. Those are the kind of hits you want. Not whatever the hell Glass does.

Fast needs to stay. Seriously.

Also worth noting, him and Miller both played more than Hayes and Stempniak. That's pretty drastic, from healthy scratch to 13 minutes.

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Kreider and MacTruck are machines.
Boyle for another year at over $4 mil will bite Sather in the azz when he needs to extend Staal, who was excellent tonight.

AKrangerfan

Apr 18, 2012
Anchorage
Mac is back!

JT playing like he wants to stay, he was always a threat to score whenever he was on the ice.

Kreider is starting to play like he needs to.

The team looks so much better without Glass playing. 4th line actually looks like they could score. Oh wait, they did. JT is a huge upgrade for that line.

very happy with 9 wins in the last 10 games. Let's keep it going.

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Papa John will soon have to file for chapter 11 protection if the NYR continue to score 3 or more most of the time.

I really loved the effort and forecheck in this game, NYR in control for most of the game, but Boyle is frustrating the hell out of me. MacT, G, Staal and KK are clear 1 through 4, Hunwick a solid #6 and Moore a nice #7 placeholder... Boyle as #5 is a joke, eating over $4 mil this and next year... Arghhhhhh. Makes me mad. Lol

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Was at the game

Awesome game to go to and so many Ranger fans

I actually sat in front of the box where the Lundqvist family was and near where Darius Kasperitus apparently was sitting

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
It wasn't pretty by any means, but MSL had two massive put-away points. He finds a way when this team needs somebody to find a way.

RangersOwnNewYork*

It's amazing how much better and dangerous the 4th line looks and this team looks when Glass isn't playing. It's so damn obvious to everybody but AV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad