Pgh 2-1 OT loss: 1 point at least

Mynameismark*

Yeah out of all the players on the team why put Weise out there? Heck give Thomas a chance before Weise.

what is this love affair you guys have for prospects who really havent done much to garner praise? Thomas is a -10 in the ahl. And he's not lighting it up down there. Really have no clue why he was re-called tbh.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
The team should be embarrassed by our effort tonight. Zero life all game. Oh well, move on to the next one.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
Was it just me or did a Pen break his stick skating by him?

Also still can't believe patches missed that open net...

Dirby Kach

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2009
Best option on that play with a broken stick is for price to throw the net off and play five on three.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Most concerning aspect of this game is the buttery softness of the Habs was back on display.

Where'd the grit go?

That 4th line....yikes.

The 4th line was quite good today. They created chances and pressure. They shouldn't have been on the ice for the Malkin goal though. 4th line+3rd pairing against Malkin is never a good combo.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
The 4th line was quite good today. They created chances and pressure. They shouldn't have been on the ice for the Malkin goal though. 4th line+3rd pairing against Malkin is never a good combo.

4th line was okay, I want to see a 4th line with a little grit and jam......this line had none of that.

missthenet

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
How do you piss away a great performance through 60 mins like that? How?

9T1kgIr.gif

great performance? after the first period we played pretty bad, lots of giveaways and still no P0 after almost a year. way to lose in our own end and in three games against Pittsburgh we scored 5 goals and four in 1 game. Need lots of changes still.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Habs are now smaller and softer. The more things change...the more they stay the same

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
I'm not sure, I thought I overheard Brisebois say it was "UN BONNNN MATCH!". Not sure though. I don't think he said it enough.

Mynameismark*

This is the kind of soft hockey you boys like to watch?

What happened to grit and emotion? What happened to hatred and fights, sending messages, trying anything to give the fans a reason to be amped up? HIT FFS!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad