Pgh 2-1 OT loss: 1 point at least

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Most concerning aspect of this game is the buttery softness of the Habs was back on display.

Where'd the grit go?

That 4th line....yikes.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
We didn't touch the puck in OT. I don't get why Therrien keeps reverting back to Pacioretty and DD. Im trying to remain calm about this, but these two guys have not produced together for awhile. GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON.

Also, we will not win with Emelin and Gilbert as a legitimate pairing. Emelin may have saved a goal but that shift in OT with Gilbert was an abomination.

Also, I feel bad for Price. There's only so much a guy can do.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
How do you piss away a great performance through 60 mins like that? How?

9T1kgIr.gif

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Moan here

****ing ********. **** PP cost them the game. And Pleks start using thicker sticks on the PK for god's sake. More and more PKers are doing it.

Habs need scoring ****ing desperately. This is getting ridiculous.

bigtimehockeyfan999*

****ing chrsit our god damn luck we ****ing should have won that one **** I hate pittsburgh

habscup*

You know what I just though of? Canadiens could've sent another guy out there on the ice to stop that play.. then just take the 5 on 3 instead of 4 on 2..

missthenet

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
Poor Price, he really deserved a win here :\

lousy coaching, how many games has the PP sucked? 12 seconds left in the game faceoff in the other end and he puts out DD with Patches? we never even touched the ouck in ot and that is two games in a row we have given up 36 shots.

Mynameismark*

Pens got lucky this went to OT. Patches misses a wide open net. Game over with the way Price was playing.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Therrien makes decisions that makes me scratch my head....why not Pleks with Patches 4 on 4. They have great chemistry on the PK. Horrible ending to a solid effort.

Lions999

Jun 28, 2011
I don't think we should start with DD Patches then Pleks Weise....lol
Against Crosby you go with patches and pleks
Second unit Eller and sekac
3rd Chuckie and gally...

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Close game. Of course Crosby. Had our chances. PP sucked for both teams, but besides not giving us goals our PP is just such a momentum killer. Oh well, a point is a point.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
@68

Plekanec shut Crosby down all night and saved a sure goal in regulation, don't **** on him because his stick broke while killing a stupid penalty in overtime, moron.
I'm getting sick of the overpriced garbage sticks that break so easy. They need some good old wood sticks especially when killing penalties.

MaxChart

Nov 7, 2010
Montréal
Our PP was pure ****... again.

Lacroix sucks gigantic donkey ballz.

Price was unbelivable, Gilbert and Emelin are a ****ing joke and Pacioretty needs to score on that open net.

At least we have 1 point.

Nynja*

Started with DD on OT and they never recovered
But yeah, thats not on coaching at all

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Is Gilbert made of glass? Never touches a body out there. Hopefully he's traded during the summer. I've seen enough of that guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad