Injury Report: Petr Mrazek (Groin Again) [Update Nov 7: Out 4 weeks]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Dog

Jun 23, 2007
We badly need him to play, and play well. Not so much for this season considering how well Campbell is playing but it's not likely we can afford them both next season so we need to either establish some trade value for him, or if we can't afford to resign Campbell then we're going to need Mrazek ourselves next season.

friends-ross-geller.gif

justashadowof

Aug 15, 2020
Cap Friendly has Mrazek listed as being added to the LTIR yesterday. Did they shut him down after that Marlies' start or is this some sort of retroactive thing?

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
It was good to see him back in action but another subpar performance. It’s only 3 games but I’m honestly becoming less and less confident in Mrazek. His style of play doesn’t give me confidence at all.

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
It was good to see him back in action but another subpar performance. It’s only 3 games but I’m honestly becoming less and less confident in Mrazek. His style of play doesn’t give me confidence at all.

At this point in Mrazak's career you know what you will get.
It is his health that is the wildcard.

Do not sweat on his small sample size of his results with TML.

Reactions: Gary Nylund

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Saw this thread at the top and thought he re-reinjured himself :laugh::laugh:

all in all, last game was a B-, he made big saves, let in weird goals, but still touched a decent bit of rubber

expecting more in the future when he will take the load off of Campbell a bit

The Hanging Jowl

Apr 2, 2017

all in all, last game was a B-, he made big saves, let in weird goals, but still touched a decent bit of rubber

Same here. It was evil for someone to bump this thread after he played last night :)

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020

Hahahahah. Me too!!

Reactions: Aashir Mallik

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
He was more than fine last night, the D specifically Holl and Rubins left him out to dry more than a few times, and the two screened goals are ones I’m willing to attribute to rust/timing. Like others have said, he’s proven throughout his career that when available to play which is admittedly a concern up to now he’s been effective. he made some really good stops last night.
Whoever bumped this you scared a bunch of us thinking he was gone again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad