Peterborough Petes 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Almost everyone can play there off side now. Thats not an issue at all. If you can upgrade but hes LH, upgrade with the LH D
Some may be better overall on the off-wing, some others are the best available option, but playing the off-side below the dots in own zone is a distinct disadvantage imo.

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
Hey Season Ticket Holders -who is the player on the Petes Christmas card ?
Wearing the old CCM helmet?

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
94C1BAE4-EA53-4F87-A9E8-8EFA58709756.jpeg

Zebra

Feb 12, 2017
Turning into a total Zanetti Fan Girl!
I am surprised he is doing so well at the world juniors.
He looked great in the exhibition game against CANADA 🇨🇦 and he is doing well so far today (knock wood)

Saggy

Apr 24, 2019
Heard you signed another Centre (not Wright). Still don’t know why you don’t go after Dmen

Reactions: ptbopete

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Which center are they getting??

They only have two worth while to trade for and both are studs so if they get one of them, it likely means Van Volsen is gawn!

EDIT:
On the Sarnia thread they mentioned it looks like DelMaestro is going there. Of course, who knows? But, if someone is saying a centre from Missy is going to the Peyes and their D-Man is going to Sarnia, then you have to think the possibilities are liKelly to fall on DelBelBelluz being the centre going to Peterborough. I’m not sure Missy could part with Beck right now but they probably should! I’m not sold on him returning next season.

Last edited:

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
They only have two worth while to trade for and both are studs so if they get one of them, it likely means Van Volsen is gawn!

EDIT:
On the Sarnia thread they mentioned it looks like DelMaestro is going there. Of course, who knows? But, if someone is saying a centre from Missy is going to the Peyes and their D-Man is going to Sarnia, then you have to think the possibilities are liKelly to fall on DelBelBelluz being the centre going to Peterborough. I’m not sure Missy could part with Beck right now but they probably should! I’m not sold on him returning next season.
"Very likely" DBB is a Pete after WJC. 😉

Reactions: BarberPole9

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
"Very likely" DBB is a Pete after WJC. 😉
Interesting wonder if there is any chance they can get hardie in the deal doubt it though. Interested if they are giving picks and van volsen or picks and another roster player maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad