Peter Holland

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Ducks rarely get love on the main board.

Beauty of a shot, definitely saw him score some of those for Guelph.
Getzlaf, Perry, Ryan, Selanne, Lubo, Lydman, Fowler and Hiller all get plenty of love all over this site, and I'd say a lot of people like the Ducks because of these guys. Ducks prospects do seem to be semi-ignored for some reason though, I think Palmieri, Holland, Etem and Smith-Pelly is an excellent group of forward prospects, and Schultz is a real good dman prospect as well. These guys should go a long way towards providing high quality depth for a Ducks team that has struggled to find consistent contributors outside of their stars.

Beauty first goal by Holland, love how he takes that pass so cleanly and gets the shot off so quickly, putting his nice hands on show.

Unholy

kesbae
Jan 13, 2010
Southern California
Such a nice shot. Been a while but glad he is up with the big club. Next season could very well be the start of the Holland-Palmieri duo we have been waiting for.

Defensive Forward

Aug 5, 2010
Ontario
Getzlaf, Perry, Ryan, Selanne, Lubo, Lydman, Fowler and Hiller all get plenty of love all over this site, and I'd say a lot of people like the Ducks because of these guys. Ducks prospects do seem to be semi-ignored for some reason though, I think Palmieri, Holland, Etem and Smith-Pelly is an excellent group of forward prospects, and Schultz is a real good dman prospect as well. These guys should go a long way towards providing high quality depth for a Ducks team that has struggled to find consistent contributors outside of their stars.

Beauty first goal by Holland, love how he takes that pass so cleanly and gets the shot off so quickly, putting his nice hands on show.

Yeah I guess we do get some love, I was talking more of the fact that our prospects goals aren't going to be on the main board as a function of the fact that most of them are relatively unknown.

I completely agree with the bolded. Vatanen and now Smith-Pelley are getting attention, but I don't think that an average fan of another team would even know who Schultz is, let alone how good of a prospect he is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad