Peter Chiarelli is the worst GM in NHL history, including Mike Milbury.

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
What's the cost of living like in EDM and where would I send my resume? Also, how cold does it get - are there polar bears roaming the streets?
Its been -30 with the windchill a few times this winter, youre on your own for figuring this out in Fahrenheit

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I honestly can’t remember ever seeing a defense that is worse than Edmonton’s. I’m not necessarily talking about their personnel but just the way their team plays defense as a whole at even strength. They just gave away everything to the Sharks.

Even McDavid looked horrible defensively tonight and I’ve always thought of him as a strong two-way player.
Yeah McDavid's generally a very strong 2-way player. The entire team just looks dead right now.

Pizza!Pizza!

Sep 25, 2018
Its been -30 with the windchill a few times this winter, youre on your own for figuring this out in Fahrenheit
Sorry Oil fans, no amount of money could make me be the savior of your franchise. Perhaps consider following the team on their move to Houston before you all freeze to death.

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
I honestly can’t remember ever seeing a defense that is worse than Edmonton’s. I’m not necessarily talking about their personnel but just the way their team plays defense as a whole at even strength. They just gave away everything to the Sharks.

Even McDavid looked horrible defensively tonight and I’ve always thought of him as a strong two-way player.
Seems like since kleftbom was hurt the team has started losing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad