Persevering as a Jets fan through a bad season

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I found this season a mixed bag. It was frustrating watching us struggle for stupid fixable reasons early and I think I was a bit angry but once we got Buff extended traded Ladd for the future and started going into tank mode I have been able to relax a bit and just make the best out of the last 1/3 of the season. I feel like our org has picked a direction. I hate seeing Ladd go because he is one of my favorites but if it was down to a choice you have to go with the talent and that was Buff. Seeing Scheif emerge, Ehlers crazy electrifying talent, Connor in space killing it, Helly flexing his muscles etc. there have been enough positives to make this crappy run more than worth while.

You know what would make it better Matthews, Laine, PJ's, or PLD :yo: but what ever happens happens we have some good young stars on the horizon so lots to look forward to.

JetFan4Ever

May 23, 2010
Did you guys not see Big Buff destroy Stone the other night??????
The real bad seasons were when there were no Jets!
This is just a blip along the road to a cup!

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Did you guys not see Big Buff destroy Stone the other night??????
The real bad seasons were when there were no Jets!
This is just a blip along the road to a cup!

amen brother JetsFan4Ever!!

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
About 10 games in it was clear that this group was going nowhere, so I've had plenty of time to come to terms with our ineptitude. There are positives however, as many of the young guys have showed huge potential. Also we have 3 picks in the top 35 which might go a long way to deepening the talent pool even more. This draft while not having any clear superstars does seem to have at least 35-40 very good prospects. Wpg, Tor and Bos have a nice opportunity to stack the shelves with all the picks they have.

Jetsetter

Mar 2, 2015
Winnerpeg
I've been a Jet fan since 1971 as a kid. I will always be a Jet fan.

What I'm most interested in is the NHL draft. I follow undrafted and Jet drafted players with great interest. I order all the draft books and draft day is better then the last day of the Masters!

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
4 more games to go;

I want the JETS to win bad, but not the last 4 remaining games.

The pleasure that i will be monitoring is stat watching:

(80 pts) WHEELERS to get 8 points in 4 games
(60 pts) SCHIEFELE to get 5 points in 4 more games (4 goals 1 assist) or more :)
(50 pts) BIG BUFF to get 2 more points, i think that is easy
( 45 pts ) Perrault to get 1 goal and 3 assists
(42 pts) Stafford to get 6 more points
(42 pts) Ehlers to get 9 more points ( 6 goals )
Myers to get 1 goal and 2 more assists

Some are much easier but some will be hard to get. Hoping for lots of goal scoring games til end of the year.

Don't want a low scoring games.

:)

GO JET GO

Possible line up next year inclusion of 2 more fresh rookies
Matthews and Connor!!! with Morrissey and Petan playing full time!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad