Perron on the market is bad news for a handful of reasons

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Actually after that particular game he was referring to Hall and Schultz, especially Schultz when he mentions pinching. It sounds all great and stuff that Perron said something, but he was also the guy who gave the puck away for break away in that very same game.

Perron probably talked to his agent and requested a trade.

He isn't being used properly (no one is) he does draw penalties, but he is big time one man player. I hope we get a decent return for him, please let it be Boone Jenner.
I like Perron, he brings a little bit of grit to his game. And in this case we are definitely selling low and buying high. But I guess we are the desperate team, all signs point to us getting worked over for any trade MacT makes. CBJ would be idiots if they moved Jenner even for Eberle.

Throttlehead

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria B.C.
I like Perron, he brings a little bit of grit to his game. And in this case we are definitely selling low and buying high. But I guess we are the desperate team, all signs point to us getting worked over for any trade MacT makes. CBJ would be idiots if they moved Jenner even for Eberle.

If I were CBJ, I would do Eberle for Jenner all day long, they have centers and I think you are under valuing Eberle big time. At the moment all our players are being under valued, because our TEAM as a whole sucks. I really don't understand the Eberle hate, he will never be a grit player, but he contributes to offence as much as anyone does on any team, exclude the Crosby type. Patty Kane doesn't provide much grit either, not to straight up compare the two, but they are similar type players.

I don't think we should trade anyone till we have management who can assess properly, who we can trust. MacT has changed something like 15 players and we are dead last in the league. Should we trust his judgment ?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00