Confirmed with Link: Per Cap Geek Devils sign Kinkaid/Clermont and McPherson

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
600k backup is pretty ballin. has to be one year right? play his way into a solid backup stop and get 1M+ next year

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I think McPherson could be next d-man up. Stable player, led d-men in +/-, big guy, more mature then most in Albany.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
I think McPherson could be next d-man up. Stable player, led d-men in +/-, big guy, more mature then most in Albany.

I think it's certainly possible, especially if the team wants to let Severson mature. Although Helgeson is there too, and I'm optimistic about Hrabarenka.

According to Capgeek, we have the following RFAs unsigned:

Burlon
Pesonen (to Switzerland)
Tedenby (to KHL)
Timmins
Urbom (to KHL)
Wohlberg

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Shame about Burlon and Hoeffel (If Burlon wasn't offered). Two former 2nd rounders who didn't crack the lineup. Had hopes for both. Burlon a better, mobile version of Colin White, and Hoeffel a 3rd/4th line grinder with size.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I think it's certainly possible, especially if the team wants to let Severson mature. Although Helgeson is there too, and I'm optimistic about Hrabarenka.

According to Capgeek, we have the following RFAs unsigned:

Burlon
Pesonen (to Switzerland)
Tedenby (to KHL)
Timmins
Urbom (to KHL)
Wohlberg

Did Urbom sign to KHL?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Shame about Burlon and Hoeffel (If Burlon wasn't offered). Two former 2nd rounders who didn't crack the lineup. Had hopes for both. Burlon a better, mobile version of Colin White, and Hoeffel a 3rd/4th line grinder with size.

Hoeffel skates very well but doesn't offer anything else.
A morbidly bad pick by Conte at the time.

Devils Brass just hasn't seen enough out of Burlon over the last few seasons. Numbers game.

Someone mentioned McPherson in another post, he is not close to being NHL ready from the games I saw him.

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
Kinda weird that Clermont is making more money then Kinkaid... Albeit only 5k more lol

Seems Kinkaid's agent did put a higher value on his AHL salary and was probably willing to give up a bit NHL salary in return. (Kinkaid gets 105k in the AHL to Clermont who gets 50k according to capgeek). Might also have to do with how qualifying offers for RFA's are calculated (it's a couple of % added to the old salary).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad