GDT: People We Watch On Ice Regularly vs. People We Watch When They Play The First Group Of People (2PM)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Guy sat down next to me on the train with speakers pinned to his backpack blaring Drake.

Still seems less annoying than watching this game based on your giys' comments. :laugh:

And I guess I should be thankful that at least it isn't Pitbull.

Reactions: Sandisfan

drunksage

lol light beer
Jan 13, 2007
Hendertucky-ish
Labanc on radio intermission interview:

- [on his penalty] the ref said he just got a bad angle, the angle that he had it looked like a hooking penalty, he looked at the replay and it obviously wasn't, so he said he's sorry and he'll be looking for calls for us
- [on trailing 2-0] we had a couple mistakes, couple of D zone, and couple turnovers, next 40 minutes is just gonna be chipping it in, getting it deep and out, battling them, they're not good in their own end, we just gotta be first to pucks, be hungry, and get stuff around the net, there's a lot of goals to be had, we just gotta be willing to make sure that we do the right play and not try and stickhandle through the team, and try and get it in and get pucks through on this goalie
- [on his goal] it was just a good play by Karl, he just kept dragging, dragging and flanked it to me, I kinda saw a little opening to just get the puck to the net, went through Timo, Timo had a great screen as well, that was just a huge goal for the power play and a relief off all of our shoulders, we've been struggling a little bit but now they're gonna start coming and bouncing our way

Heed on TV intermission interview:

- [how important is it for each D pair to have a left- and right-handed shot?] well it obviously helps to get your stick to the outside, you're always on your forehand so it makes it a lot easier with passes, especially when we [rebound?] as much as we do in the O zone, it helps to get the pucks off the walls
- [happy w/ the response?] we weren't happy with the start there down 2-0, we know we had to battle back, a part of that is being more physical in the D zone, and if we can keep doing that, get down in their zone instead, we can create some stuff there instead

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Not surprised by that instigator call. If it was anyone else, they probably let that go but it's Kane.

Used As A Shield

Aug 10, 2011
By season end, I am curious to see the year over year change in penalties taken and power plays given to the sharks after the reffing/pavelski thing in the playoffs.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad