GDT: Pens @ Wings 7pm in a must win game!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I'm not complaining because I like big Z, but sitting Puljujarvi for him is odd. Unless he's sick now or something? Z is a very mid player. If you're going to swap someone out of the lineup for him, it should be Bemstrom. Pulju can at least create havoc on the forecheck.
Lots of players been sick lately. Probably that.

Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Or coach is trying to blame another player for Jeff Carters uselessness.
3OTQrR.gif

Reactions: canadianguy77

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Not sure if it's been discussed, but if the game is tied with a couple minutes left, and the caps are winning, do the Pens pull their goalie? They can't give them a loser point, and if it goes to OT they will probably lose anyways, and one point is kinda useless....

Does Sullivan have the stones?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Not sure if it's been discussed, but if the game is tied with a couple minutes left, and the caps are winning, do the Pens pull their goalie? They can't give them a loser point, and if it goes to OT they will probably lose anyways, and one point is kinda useless....

Does Sullivan have the stones?
I don't know how Washington winning or losing affects things but the oddsmakers have us going to 50% I think to make the playoffs if we lose this game in OTL versus 17% to make it if we lose in regulation.

So in other words, we want that OT point at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad