GDT: Pens @ Wings 7pm in a must win game!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Biggest game of the year right here. If they want the playoffs, this is the game to show up to. It will be very hard for them to make if they lose this one.

Maybe...maybe Cartsy should sit this one out.

Liberty Biberty

Nov 15, 2010
Biggest game of the year right here. If they want the playoffs, this is the game to show up to. It will be very hard for them to make if they lose this one.

Maybe...maybe Cartsy should sit this one out.
Wouldnt be a bad idea. That way Harkins gets a couple games to get back into game shape for the playoffs.

EDIT: my bad, you said Cartsy not Puusty...smugsully.jpeg

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
69yp.gif

Get your pump music bumpin

LET'S
GO
PENS!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
First game of the year I'm going to. I'd say it'll be my fault if they lose, but they've been doing that just fine without me being there.
First game I might not be able to watch any part of the game at all. So that might be good luck and counteracts any juju you're bringing

• Haha
Reactions: MrBurghundy

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
LGP

Dont f*** it up, Sully.

It’s funny seeing the Wings fans freak out that the team recalled ZAR over younger, more talented players.

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Detroit has a much deeper offensive team…have to be stout defensively to win and not just in front of our net… I consider this part of that

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Ned will be pulled, Jarry will come on and an unlikely comeback will ensue. Harkins with the decisive GWG, obviously.
A game winning goal all the way from WBS in Eastern PA would certainly be impressive lol

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
At this point, there is just absolutely zero need or reason to mess with the lineup unless there is an injury. Unless you wanted Z in for Carter.

Jarry and Harkins should not be seeing another game us this season. Harkins, ever.

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Went on over to the team's twitter to see if the lines/lineup had been posted yet. Lo and behold, it was team picture day yesterday! And now we know why Lars Eller was held out of practice. He was having emergency heightening and cranial enlargening surgery.

That Harkins mug shot is a thing of nightmares.

• Haha
Reactions: Rudy Russo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad