Post-Game Talk: | Pens win | 2 -1 series lead | All you Negative Nancy's can suck it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I'll just throw it out there that Domingue has more NHL games than AHL games, and more NHL games than DeSmith at that. It's kinda splitting hairs talent-wise, but calling him a low end NHL goalie is just as true as calling him a high end AHL goalie, and in terms of his own attitude to the occasion I think it's truer. Expecting him to be overawed by this is like expecting DeSmith to be overawed by this.

Sully finally catches up to the great Disco Dan:

I'd love to see him beat Bylsma's record, and not just because I like watching us win or that I've got good memories of Sully.

Reactions: Pancakes

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
I just don’t think #71 is playing winning hockey. His effort tonight was embarrassing imo.

Go buy a ticket and watch his positioning. This is the playoffs and it’s 2022.

Reactions: Pens x

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
I just don’t think #71 is playing winning hockey. His effort tonight was embarrassing imo.

Yup super embarrassing, how could you even type that with a straight face? Like you don’t like the player, but to say that come on.

Reactions: Darren McCord

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Dudes, we f****** won tonight.

ron-swanson-parks-and-recreation.gif

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

He’s been a part of us winning two of the three games in this series. Get over yourself. Your wife wouldn’t even kiss you tonight.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
pens played with more heart than I have seen in years. Just a great effort to win the game despite numerous issues. Malkin is playing hard but one can see he is not the same player of yesteryear. Jarry back is critical to this series.

Reactions: EvGeno

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
I don't know, breaking up Panarin passes and forechecking like he did in the third period.
We're getting blocked passes and a forecheck from McGinn, Erod and Heinen at half of Geno's salary. Too bad Geno's not burying pucks or at least somewhat of a threat on the PP.

Geno has been mediocre at best this series. There's another gear, that I have seen him get to in the past, that he hasn't hit in this series. There is time. Hopefully he gets to it on Monday.

You're f***ing high

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
We're getting blocked passes and a forecheck from McGinn, Erod and Heinen at half of Geno's salary. Too bad Geno's not burying pucks or at least somewhat of a threat on the PP.

Geno has been mediocre at best this series. There's another gear, that I have seen him get to in the past, that he hasn't hit in this series. There is time. Hopefully he gets to it on Monday.

Lol hes to busy chasing down all the pucks Letang is bobbling. You have to use the point on the PP but the pp literally falls apart everytime Letang touches the puck.

I would put Math out there on unit 1. Heck I would call up Riikola and put him on the PP over Letang. lol

Reactions: canadianguy77

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Malkin is for Season ticket guy what Tucker Carlson is for me. Ie. even when he is right I find reasons to think he is wrong. Or annoying enough that he might as well be.

Difference, I think, is that I’m conscious of being unfair when that’s the case.

Reactions: UnrealMachine

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We definitely need a win Monday too…can’t go into the game thinking we can play less than 60 min because we’re up 2-1..biggest game of the series…we’ll take the series if we can win Monday…

Reactions: Smasher

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010

You're f***ing high
I mean, he scored the game winner in game one and made the play on the winning goal tonight. Yes he can be better but probably not without a full healthy offseason. He can play better but I don't know that we're going to get a lot more this playoffs. Letang refuses to pass to him on the PP and the one time shot is gone. PP1 is bad mostly because of Letang.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
I mean, he scored the game winner in game one and made the play on the winning goal tonight. Yes he can be better but probably not without a full healthy offseason. He can play better but I don't know that we're going to get a lot more this playoffs. Letang refuses to pass to him on the PP and the one time shot is gone. PP1 is bad mostly because of Letang.
Which is why he's been OK, not great.

I think and hope he hits another level.....

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
I just love the Pens beating the Rangers. Especially with their third sting goalie. Hoping they can win 2 out of the next 4. Still not overly confident but feeling it’s not such a long shot now.

Reactions: Andy99

Fordy

May 28, 2008
everyone tries too hard and makes it too complicated. just play well and we will win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad