Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Malkin submission for the bathing suit competition:
Malkin-fishing-1.jpg

Also, NO BABE THREADS.

Geki

Jul 2, 2003
Visit site
Malkin is one of the few players that have an " individual-look", looking lika a personality. The "ugly" comments will backfire. Its like hating on a dog that looks like a nice dog who had a rough begining of life

That's complete BS.

He completely stole his look from Fred Flintstone.

(I can't help it, it's true.)

But seriously, these guys that can't grow a beard for crap, need to at least groom it. Shave off the parts that just have no hope and leave it where you can actually grow something. No shame in that.

Saku11

Jan 25, 2010
Malkin is ugly? I don't even know really. As a guy, I don't really look at other guys from a standpoint of how good I think they look. But to each his own I guess...
You can`t estimate another mans looks even if you are a straight male? You can and im pretty sure even you do it subconsciously

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
LOL. Crosby proving to all that he is not superstitious and not asfraid to touch it...

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Malkin is one of the few players that have an " individual-look", looking lika a personality. The "ugly" comments will backfire. Its like hating on a dog that looks like a nice dog who had a rough begining of life

Confirmed: Malkin is reading this thread with a single tear rolling down his face.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Malkin is ugly? I don't even know really. As a guy, I don't really look at other guys from a standpoint of how good I think they look. But to each his own I guess...

So...because you're a guy you can't tell what an attractive man is versus an ugly one? You honestly are saying that if you put David Beckham beside Danny Devito you wouldn't know which one is more attractive? :laugh:

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
imagine coming in here and talking about how the players look. lol i'll take an ugly back to back

VirginiaBob

TradingSystemsGroup
So...because you're a guy you can't tell what an attractive man is versus an ugly one? You honestly are saying that if you put David Beckham beside Danny Devito you wouldn't know which one is more attractive? :laugh:

It is just something I don't really think about. Obviously old fat short Devito is more obvious if the question is asked I suppose. But I don't go around looking at guys giving a hot or not score in my mind, lol!

DRL

Mar 2, 2003
Brampton, Ontario
Let's see a picture of your face so we can judge it too?

Seconded. Let's see this pretty boy judging malkin who even minus the money could easily out game 90% of the people who post on here due to actually being in shape whereas most that post here are probably grossly out of shape.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad