Pens will win it - they touched the Prince of Wales Trophy

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Better start engraving the cup. Nashville can cancel their flight to Pittsburgh.

ruunto71*

Jul 5, 2016
DAu8-xzXcAA4RTw.jpg

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Better start engraving the cup. Nashville can cancel their flight to Pittsburgh.

No.. Not allowed in the airspace. Their heads are too big, not talking about the players... Its the terrible fans that will only support a team with two generational players at a time. Wait until they get down to 1 its a disaster. Lots of landing space when that happens just wont be in the SCF

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
I say if it gets to the head if you touch it then dont touch it. And vice versa.

There is no "magic" in the damned trophy, it's all in the head of the people, but players should do what they feel they need to do, to focus on the right things.

TorstenFrings

lebenslang gruenweiss
Apr 25, 2012
Bremen
Malkin's clearly the most attractive person in any of those photos to me. Especially young clean shaven Malkin, but he is just growing that horribly beard so Crosby won't have a conniption and indulging his superstitious captain makes him weirdly more attractive. JSYK.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Malkin's clearly the most attractive person in any of those photos to me. Especially young clean shaven Malkin, but he is just growing that horribly beard so Crosby won't have a conniption and indulging his superstitious captain makes him weirdly more attractive. JSYK.

I'm sure Malkin weeps into his pillow in his mansion beside his model wife and his young kid nearby. Poor guy.

Saku11

Jan 25, 2010
Malkin is ugly. Why is that offending to some? It's a fact.

Meh, he aint no pretty boy , but some women find that kind of rough look attractive. Its guys like Paul Martin who 1/10000 women will find attractive.

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
I can only assume Sid insisted on everyone taking the exact same positions as last year when posing with the trophy. Superstitious to a fault. :laugh:

Uno Bench

Swedish citizen
Mar 7, 2012
Malkin is one of the few players that have an " individual-look", looking lika a personality. The "ugly" comments will backfire. Its like hating on a dog that looks like a nice dog who had a rough begining of life

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad