Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Wings: You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Bill Dauterive King of the hill america murca yelling on Make a GIF

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Can someone refresh me on what happened with our goalie coach? Was it Murray or jarry who said our old goalie coach wasn’t needed and since then we’ve had goalies who couldn’t save Jesus ?

• Haha
Reactions: ncm7772 and Lustaf

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Their playoff situation is crystal clear at this point: one more win by them and one more loss by Washington and Detroit and the Penguins are damn near guaranteed a playoff spot.

• Love
Reactions: Zirakzigil

The Grim Reaper

Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
I can't help but laugh after @Empoleon8771, EK65's largest supporter all year, starts to crack on EK65 suggesting maybe you can't win the big games with him, just for him to score the OT winning goal and propelling the Pens into a playoff position.

I agreed with him, maybe a little crow for both of us.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Could be the biggest point won in OT. Could be the biggest point given up.
With Caps losing to Buffalo, it is pretty much about us and Detroit. We have the tiebreakers and now 1 point. With two they would have to do better than one additional win compared to us, would have been huge.

At the same time, I suppose the combination of a win and Caps losing makes for a good night. Would be great if Montreal can provide a surprise bonus. 2-2 at the Isles with 5 minutes left.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Well 2 points but clearly a better outcome is to win in regulation. Should have. Still sense pens have to win on the Island to get in. When you're best defender is a player who has less than 10 games, you have a problem.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I can't help but laugh after @Empoleon8771, EK65's largest supporter all year, starts to crack on EK65 suggesting maybe you can't win the big games with him, just for him to score the OT winning propelling the Pens into a playoff position.

I agreed with him, maybe a little crow for both of us.

I don't think I was EK's largest supporter all year :laugh:

Maybe early in the year but EK is what he is. It's just that the 3rd period of this game was all of the bad he could do when he's playing dumb, just like Letang.

Reactions: The Grim Reaper

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
This is why the Caps beating the Wings was a great result for us. Wings are much better than the Caps, much bigger threat. Caps shitting the bed as expected tonight. If not for that result, we would be behind the Wings now, not controlling anything. That point gifted to Detroit hurts tho. But we got huge help from Buffalo.

3 games left. We need 5 points from them and we are in. Not easy tho.

This game was scary. Entertaining, but not well played. Our worst game in last month IMO. Lyon lost it for the better team, let´s be honest. I don´t care tho, we won. Detroit played with heart, they gave it their all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad