Votes: 1 3.0%
  • MAF

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens lose tie breakers so they are more than 1 point behind. I just see this team just having a hard time on the road and grinding to win the next three for them may be asking to much. Pens can get in but who wants to see this team get crushed by Boston. But the only reason for me to get in is to see Jarry and see if he can be that guy. Pens have to see what they have in him so this is big for him.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
let me direct your attention to a stat, playing for the playoff lives in the second and third your Pens at even strength go 8:37 in shot attempts..( they missed a lot of shots but it just tells the story that t this team just caved in, panicking and scared.thats how bad they were,

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
let me direct your attention to a stat, playing for the playoff lives in the second and third your Pens at even strength go 8:37 in shot attempts..( they missed a lot of shots but it just tells the story that t this team just caved in, panicking and scared.thats how bad they were,
Yep, that’s why they choke…zero calmness and confidence with the puck…it’s astounding for all the winning many of these guys have done…

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
1680833162020.png

May be the last time you see the Pens in the WC1 spot this season, lol.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
The Red Wings are going to be eliminated after the Isles and Cats games are over.

Maybe they sit everybody and dress their AHL guys on Saturday.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The Red Wings are going to be eliminated after the Isles and Cats games are over.

Maybe they sit everybody and dress their AHL guys on Saturday.
Even worse for the Pens lol…worst combo for them: young legs with speed and nothing to lose…

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Maybe Jarry can get a win vs Detroit.

The 2 previous losses we had DeSieve in net.

We scored 4 goals in each game, but DeSieve gave up 5 and 6.

Jarry needs to hold the fort at 3.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
my bad, just heard this caving in is apparently by design and we are very happy about that...Okey dockey

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
it could cost them the guy they want in the draft.
Exactly, we have to start the rebuild and start accruing assets, the higher in the draft we pick the better. Wish we would have held on to our second rounder knowing all this, but a first rounder, in theory anyhow is far more important so let's lose out.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I don't think 2-1 gets us in. Maybe if that 1 is an OTL.

Think we gotta win out to get in. Surely one of the Isles or Panthers loses one of their last couple games here. We have three winnable ones. Gotta put ourselves in position.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I don't think 2-1 gets us in. Maybe if that 1 is an OTL.

Think we gotta win out to get in. Surely one of the Isles or Panthers loses one of their last couple games here. We have three winnable ones. Gotta put ourselves in position.
To what, be a sacrificial lamb in the first round? No thanks. Sincerely hope Detroit puts us out of our misery, this team is an embarrassment! Missing the Playoffs is the best thing for this team long term on multiple fronts!

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Panthers are already on a 5 game winning streak, which is their longest of the season. Surely they wont win 3 more. Its a longshot but hopefully either them or the isles lose two more.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I think Florida loses against Carolina.

Could easily see Isles winning all 3.

Expect we go 1-1-1.
Carolina might not give a crap about that game. It depends on if New Jersey puts pressure on them for first. If Carolina doesnt need to win that to grab first, then they're gonna rest everyone.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
To what, be a sacrificial lamb in the first round? No thanks. Sincerely hope Detroit puts us out of our misery, this team is an embarrassment! Missing the Playoffs is the best thing for this team long term on multiple fronts!
I mean idc either way but I'd rather see playoff hockey than not

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
2-0-1 or 3-0-0 seems like the only options here, but we’ll see. I’m gonna be so unreasonably annoyed when they go down 2-0 quick to Detroit on Saturday

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I mean idc either way but I'd rather see playoff hockey than not
You'll be able to watch plenty of hockey, it just won't include this pathetic team. Plenty of good matchups especially out west.

2-0-1 or 3-0-0 seems like the only options here, but we’ll see. I’m gonna be so unreasonably annoyed when they go down 2-0 quick to Detroit on Saturday
Detroit has our number, it's payback from 2009.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Panthers are already on a 5 game winning streak, which is their longest of the season. Surely they wont win 3 more. Its a longshot but hopefully either them or the isles lose two more.
Why are you rooting to see this type of hockey any longer? This team sucks! Haven't you learned your lesson yet? Detroit might see about that though, the end is near, can't wait!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad