Not open for further replies.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Luckily for us there’s plenty of time left for Sid to tie it up

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
Goal and a PP. Didn't look clear enough to overturn I imagine is the explanation.

Wild are missing the sandpaper and locker room presence of Ryan Reaves.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Maybe the Pens 1st line should focus on playing hockey instead of waving to the refs that the puck might have hit the net? :)

Its BS a rule anyway, imagine how much it would suck for the sport to negate a goal for that! Who gives a shit if it hit the net when it came immediately back down!

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The review I can understand being inconclusive but none of the 4 refs seeing the puck skidding across the netting is literally unbelievable. 6 Pens saw it go out but not a single official was looking at the puck?

That is why I laugh when people use the "game is so fast" excuse. These guys are half legally blind.

FlightlessBird

Nov 5, 2005
Pittsburgh
Maybe the Pens 1st line should focus on playing hockey instead of waving to the refs that the puck might have hit the net? :)

Its BS a rule anyway, imagine how much it would suck for the sport to negate a goal for that! Who gives a shit if it hit the net when it came immediately back down!
….what? Who cares if it hit the net? If the net wasn’t there, it would go out of play and the goal would never have a chance of happening. So no, it’s not “BS anyway.”

GregR

Mar 4, 2002
I smell another 6 on 5 goal to tie it followed by losing in OT or the shootout

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Karlssson is garbage
He's a different brand of frustrating than Letang, I'll give him that. Where Letang either refuses to shoot or misses the net when he does EK forces backdoor plays and/or gets his shot blocked when he does actually try to shoot it.

Reactions: KareemTrustfund

DelZottoHitTheNetJK

Mar 10, 2011

Are you serious?

I don't know, because if the netting wasn't there the puck would be out of play? And because the netting is only there to prevent fans from getting domed in the face with slapshots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce