Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Stars | loss | Cant play 60min

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
And just as I expected, they failed yet again. This team is not making the playoffs. They don't deserve to. We as a fan base deserve better.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Jesus f***ing Christ I f***ing hate this team. Give up 2 goals in the 3rd and continue to pass up shots with the game on the line. f***ing losers.

f***g Ruh for f***ing us again and again with being awful and taking shit penalties. f*** you in the face.

The f***ing garbage team sucks and I hate them. f***ing LOSERS.

Reactions: Luigi Lemieux

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I wasn’t expecting a win tonight anyway…per usual, we blew it in the third and our goalie unraveled…every goalie looks like a Vezina winner against us…why is that? Lol

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Jesus f***ing Christ I f***ing hate this team. Give up 2 goals in the 3rd and continue to pass up shots with the game on the line. f***ing losers.

f***g Ruh for f***ing us again and again with being awful and taking shit penalties. f*** you in the face.

The f***ing garbage team sucks and I hate them. f***ing LOSERS.
Pretty obvious that they're not good, and yesterday was a fluke. I have no faith in this team and I can't imagine anyone who should or would.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I'm sorry, but the calls on Zucker and POJ were horrendous on their own merits and considering how the rest of the game was called they were totally inexcusable.

They played well enough to win but didn't again. This stretch of the season has been unbelievably frustrating.

Reactions: Rudy Russo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2