GDT: Pens vs Sabres | 7:30 EST | 27/01/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Hmmm .. I thought for sure KirKles was IcedCapp. Maybe it was SteelPenguin36?

Kovifan27

Jan 17, 2012
Philly, PA
GAME IS OVER!

If you submitted a question, please let us know, so we can guess.

bambamcam4ever
winger for hire
CrozJawz
BeauKnows19
vabm8

have all said they submitted questions, anyone else?

(I DID NOT, FYI)

I asked but didn't know we were playing a game. :laugh:

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Hmmm .. I thought for sure KirKles was IcedCapp. Maybe it was SteelPenguin36?

I was not Kirk OR Kirkles, but hilarious that there was both.

I think Winger For Hire asked the question about using the roster to its full potential and CrozJawz asked the Fleury question?\

Vabm8 asked the Kobasew question??

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
I was not Kirk OR Kirkles, but hilarious that there was both.

I think Winger For Hire asked the question about using the roster to its full potential and CrozJawz asked the Fleury question?\

Vabm8 asked the Kobasew question??

Damn, what gave me away?!!?

I also had a 2nd, less snarky, question answered as well... mwhahahaha! :razz:

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
I'm going to guess that Winger for Hire asked the first question (why is Kobasew still on the roster) and CrozJaw was DonnyK at 2:46 because in the PGT he made the same point re the 3rd and 4th line not scoring since December 19th.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I'm going to guess that Winger for Hire asked the first question (why is Kobasew still on the roster) and CrozJaw was DonnyK at 2:46 because in the PGT he made the same point re the 3rd and 4th line not scoring since December 19th.

am I going to have to take him off ignore to play this ****ing game??

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Oh, wait, I had more than one answered with different usernames because autofill messed up.

At least she acknowledged that Orpik is getting old and answered abut Bennett/Vitale. That a top 6 winger would be a steep price and he's looking for hockey trades.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Do you think Eric Tangradi would be the perfect Left Winger for Malkin if the pens developed him right?

Eric Tangradi, the big American winger acquired in the Chris Kunitz - Ryan Whitney trade, was thought of by many to be the next big top-6 winger for the Penguins. Injuries and an inability to earn more playing time saw his development slow and, when the Pens needed to create roster space, they traded him to the Winnipeg Jets for a 7th-round draft pick.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Oh, wait, I had more than one answered with different usernames because autofill messed up.

At least she acknowledged that Orpik is getting old and answered abut Bennett/Vitale. That a top 6 winger would be a steep price and he's looking for hockey trades.

YOU'RE KIRK AND KIRKLES, AREN'T YOU?

Admit it.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5

That's good. I was worried he was going to make an offer for Ike Davis.

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012
Eric Tangradi, the big American winger acquired in the Chris Kunitz - Ryan Whitney trade, was thought of by many to be the next big top-6 winger for the Penguins. Injuries and an inability to earn more playing time saw his development slow and, when the Pens needed to create roster space, they traded him to the Winnipeg Jets for a 7th-round draft pick.

you should start your own chat

Mischa

Feb 11, 2012

The Chief, The Chief (3 questions answered but one is a different username)
HFBOARD (accidental autofill :P) (though donny k seems more in the same style as the chief)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad