GDT: Pens vs Sabres | 7:30 EST | 27/01/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
OMG... really I want Adams cut yesterday... If I were shero Id demand he sit one out of every two games... so so worthless in the ozone... got an assist cause he didn't take a point blank pass for a shot ...

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I didn't think he had too much available. D was closing fast and Malkin and Neal were straight-lining to the net with defenders in their passing lanes. That line is lacking something tonight.

Malkin being in God mode is what its lacking.

Absent that, a puck retriever would be nice.

This isn't rocket science where Malkin is concerned. A force in 3 games since his return, two where he was in God mode (Winnipeg and Montreal) and one where he had a puck retriever (Washington, with Pyatt of all people when Neal was out).

It's why Kulemin will be seeing a lot of time with Geno and Ovi.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
If I had one wish.. it would be for something noble like world peace... if I had two it would be for something like all sicknesses being cured, and if I had three Id probably go with something a little more selfish... if I had like five, id probably use one to replace Steigy... I hate him that much as a play by play guy

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Has Maatta been benched?

No. But with guys like Orpik healthy, he and Nisky have been slotted with third pairing minutes because Orpik is, you know, Orpik, the genuine American Olympic hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad