GDT: Pens vs. Rangers - Need to rallllllly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegeta

God Dammit Nappa
May 2, 2009
Capsule Corp.
Stuck At work. If anyone has a sec during a stoppage could i get the skinny on the game?

Hows Malkin? Zats?

See Kessels firing on the PP

Was sittin schultz a good move

Malkin is rusty.

Zatkoff has let in 1 putrid goal, 1 breakaway goal, and 2 backdoors. He's faced 3 breakways in total. So he's been servicible but the team in front of him is forcing him in to too many difficult situations and he isn't good enough to take a should be goal away.

Kessel is on fire and his shot is on point.

Kunitz is making bonehead decisions.

Sullivan is a joke for benching Schultz. It has backfired immensely.

Cherpak

Jan 1, 2014
Well my feed is total **** now. Stuttering and skipping. Aggravating to say the least. No reason to keep torturing myself. I'm out.

dueling mullets

Mar 28, 2013
Cole needs to stop shooting. Maatta needs to sit - worst player on the ice in a game with tanner glass in it is saying something

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Most of this game has been a string of unforced errors out of the Pens. We're getting better at this point, but prolly too late.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
1) why is Lovejoy playing down by 2 with 6 minutes left?

2) why is Lovejoy behind the offensive net when the puck is up high?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I just can't see us winning the series playing this way. I hate to be a negative nancy but the Rangers have had the better of the play both games right now. If it keeps up like that we'll need truly opportunistic scoring and better goaltending than them to win and I can't see the latter happening.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Sheary-Sid-Horny > Geno-Sid-Horny.
Dunno why we aren't seeing it.
Dumb.

This ones done.
Get a G back maybe.
Fix your D pairings.
Move on.

Lustaf

Nov 26, 2008
Victoria, BC
1) why is Lovejoy playing down by 2 with 6 minutes left?

2) why is Lovejoy behind the offensive net when the puck is up high?

Because they gave up a solid young defender for him, so he better play in all situations so they don't have to admit how drunk they were when they made the trade.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
This one remind you of the NJ loss? Just totally out of left field.

Hell no. Nothing was left field about this. We played just as bad game 1 but everyone accepted it because we won 5-2. Rangers have dictated play for large stretches both games and this is the result we're more likely to get when that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad