Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Rangers | loss | Blowout loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
I think he's going to walk, go to a team that has a coach that knows what defense is, and probably make the Pens look like fools.
If i was an UFA im 1000% testing the market this summer.. The f*** would I want to lock into this mess

Gutted for Geno and Tanger

Didn't really think the team would fall off a cliff like this

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Nothing any of those players can do when their roster was constructed with so many flaws while be led by an arrogant idiot.

The genesis of this debacle started when Sully won the power struggle over JR and they hired a weak yes man as GM.

I am officially applying for a position in the front office. FSG, PM me on Monday and we'll work out the compensation.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
The best way to wash a stanky butthole that was that game is to watch the 1995 jungle adventure classic Congo, that movie always cheers me up hen I'm in a bad mood or going through some hard times.

Reactions: Barnaby

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
A loss for words.

We probably shouldn’t make the playoffs so that we have a better chance of Sully and Hextall being fired in the off-season.

I’m usually a hopeful guy but man, it’s difficult these days.

That's a lot of words for someone at a loss for words. I agree though.

Sorta atleast. I want to make the playoffs just to see us maybe pull something out of our ass. But I also think missing would benefit us more

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The best way to wash a stanky butthole that was that game is to watch the 1995 jungle adventure classic Congo, that movie always cheers me up hen I'm in a bad mood or going through some hard times.

tim-curry.gif

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Mike Sullivan. One playoff win in 5 years.

Soon to be 6.
Yea and he should probably be fired.

But the last two years the Pens played well enough to win those series handedly and didn't due to goaltending. There was not one series from 2010-2014 where the Pens played good hockey. They won whatever series they did because of their star players and despite their style of play.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
The Rangers didn’t look good in the early first but a couple semi-leaky goals deflated us and also allowed the Rangers to play the way they wanted to and that’s it.
So basically status quo from our goaltending most of this season.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The thing is if you gave all of our important players a dose of truth serum they would tell you that they play these stinker of these games because they know they can’t win with the goaltending they have and the D they have that can’t transition the puck or score goals, and with the lack of scoring from the bottom six…so they give up

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Yea and he should probably be fired.

But the last two years the Pens played well enough to win those series handedly and didn't due to goaltending. There was not one series from 2010-2014 where the Pens played good hockey. They won whatever series they did because of their star players and despite their style of play.

We lost the series. We played well enough to win some of the series we lost under Bylsma too. Who gives a shit at this point?

Reactions: Pens x
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad