Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Nucks: Sid dining on sushi tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
+Jarry except for 3rd goal
++Rakell scoring 2. His play otherwise, meh, but scoring matters.
++DOC & Puustinen
+Petts
+Eller

--------4th line. Acciari is an NHLer, but not a good one. Harkins belongs in the minors. Carter should be retired somewhere.
----Playing the 4th line so much. F**** off Sully.
------the PP. Eller sucks out there. EK sucks horribly bad out there. No one can execute a zone entry. The drop passes are always at the wrong times. It's vomit inducing.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
1709099287082.gif

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
That was one hell of a win. I give them a lot of credit. They could have given up like I did after going down 2-0. I'm glad I didn't turn it off.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
+Jarry except for 3rd goal
++Rakell scoring 2. His play otherwise, meh, but scoring matters.
++DOC & Puustinen
+Petts
+Eller

--------4th line. Acciari is an NHLer, but not a good one. Harkins belongs in the minors. Carter should be retired somewhere.
----Playing the 4th line so much. F**** off Sully.
------the PP. Eller sucks out there. EK sucks horribly bad out there. No one can execute a zone entry. The drop passes are always at the wrong times. It's vomit inducing.
The 4th line is just seriously abysmal. I'll also give 55 a pass. (and dude showed actual skill TWICE tonight). But Harkins and Carts... just don't provide anything positive. I'd love to call someone up but idk if there is anyone, other than maybe Poulin. (I dont think Gruden provides anything but I'd atleast be willing to try it.. I mean Harkins isn't going to score if you give him 1,000 games)

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Was that our first win this year after trailing after the 2nd?

Puusty, Smith and Eller were awesome in OT.

I know Vancouver had a few seconds of puck possession, but that was refreshing to not be chasing the puck or team for once. We damn near had the puck the whole 1:40 of OT.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Hear me out…. What if we were peaking at the right time? :sarcasm: :laugh:
They had a month of solid hockey in November/December. If the PP was going back then, they could’ve easily had a 10 game win streak sandwiched in there somewhere. They were outplaying teams pretty much every game but were plagued by slow starts and a bad power play.
It’s not impossible that they’re getting back to that level of play..

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
That was exhilarating, truly. I thought we were going to be buried after that first, because they were all over us and looked so much faster.

Many things need fixing of course, PP was still a mess, EK with some insane decisions, but god damn a great win is a great win.

The depth guys, Accari, Eller looked good tonight. As did the kids. Puusty should be here to STAY. I hope Rak can keep this rolling bc he looks at home on 87’s wing

Reactions: wizmet12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad