Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Lightning| win | Marching Penguins ride the lightning to victory

Lightning back to back cups:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
It might be cherry picking but that's the trend you want to see. Even counting that slow start he's now only a point or two shy of first-half MVP Alex Ovechkin's pace.

Yeah Ovi cooled way off. It's always awesome to see guys go on hot streaks like that, but it should have been pretty obvious that his scoring was unsustainable. Not many forwards have career-best years at age 36.

Even still, after going relatively cold for a month, he's still got an outside shot at a 50 goal/100 point season, which says a lot about how well he was playing to start the year.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
This game was a delight. I felt like a little kid again watching angry Geno dominate. His shift on that goal is why I will argue till the end of time that when on his game Geno only falls short to Lemieux.

If he had Sid's consistency....it would be unfair. I just hope to see more of this come playoff time cause he's the heart of the team when he's got his engagement level like this.

P.S. all you Geno haters can get bent.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Boy seemed like a good amount of Penguins fans in the champs' barn.

Oh and I suppose that Malkin guy played pretty good IDK

For real though dude seems to really have it out for the Bolts or something. Not that I'm complaining. Anyone else catch him giving their bench a staredown after his goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad