Jul 5, 2010
Canada

giphy.gif

That was a beating. It was ugly and there were no good spots. A few reminders:
- keep the venting here
- keep the venting within the forum rules
- hate the effort not your fellow poster
- dont engage with the trolls

- Leafs fans, you are only coming here for one reason and it will be considered trolling

Have at it

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
The Penguins are the thieves of joy.

Well, Pittsburgh Sports Ownership really - Tomlin still employed, Sullivan still employed...we hope for good and get shit instead.

At least Puustinen looked good in this game in comparison to the rest of the walnuts on this roster. Dubas somehow watched that entire game and will somehow come to the conclusion it's the players fault solely and not the coach, that's the hardest pill for me to swallow right now.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Come on guys. Trust the process. Day 2 thousand and X it'll surely come around....

Just a bounce here and a better special teams and we'll surely start playing better. No other variables to see here.

Though that dogshit officiating crew deserves a call out here. Sid, Guentz, Petts, and Letang all got high sticked at LEAST (by my TV count) twice each with no calls. But we sneezed and we were in the box. I don't know if they were in it to stick it to Dubas like the rest of Leaf Canada or what but that was some home cooking if I've ever seen it. Boston might even blush on that game. Yeah we deserved to lose - but we didn't deserve to watch that jackass show of an entire period of special teams. What a boring ass game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad