Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Kraken | loss | The video coach was our best player

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Lmao 4 regulation losses in a row, two to bottom feeders. Blow it up.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
The only thing that would explain that road trip is if the team found out tragic news after Rust scored in Edmonton. Because they were not the same team at all after than for 8 straight periods.

GregR

Mar 4, 2002
Lmao 4 regulation losses in a row, two to bottom feeders. Blow it up.
They had a chance to blow it up in the offseason...elected to bring the whole group back (with no move or some kind of no trade clauses to boot) and then tacked contract extensions to the coaching staff on to it.

There's no blowing it up now.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
If Sid & Letang are going to play like this, just fake injuries to galvanize the team. You can't wear a letter on your jersey in this sentimental-ass team and just not try like Sid did over the last 200 minutes.

Pathetic effort.

---Dumo
----Petry
---Rust
+/- Malkin. A+ for trying at least and doing some good stuff but there was also bad stuff. We need him to create goals at ES. He ain't doing it.
----Kapanen turnover, but that's what happens when you press cause your team sucks.

++++Jake individual effort

Reactions: Rave7215

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
What happened to all the goals we used to score? Did we use them up already? Why can’t we complete a pass, why cant the D transition the puck quickly and why can’t we manage the puck? Why am I asking so many questions?

• Haha
Reactions: Giskard

SomeOldDude

May 27, 2016
VA
I'm not sure what to think, but they are just bad right now and may be so all year. I hope this is just a slump, but I doubt it.

I sure wish they would have not fielded this geriatric team and just blown it up. Now we have to wait at least a few more years before a rebuild and then a few years for that to take. They are going to suck for probably 5 years now.

Reactions: Angrrus

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Kind of at a loss for what to say. As soon as they got that equalizer, after two goals ruled out, I just got the feeling of “well, that’s it”

I’m getting strong 2014 Mike Johnston vibes.
Hard agree with that. That stretch of play under MJ was the last time I remember the Pens looking this lost.

They better right the ship and quick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad