Status
Not open for further replies.

GregR

Mar 4, 2002
When the dying alive flashbacks hit

148953.png

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Isn't your take that Puljujaarvi is showing a pulse and Harkins is a something I can't be bothered to acknowledge or another?

Mate, did your boy Sully finally break you?

Puljujarvi had four hits in six minutes. He's basically the only physical presence on the team. He can have a role.

But if he's not going to play, why is he here?

Reactions: Victor Z

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You know Pittsburgh sports are in a dire situation when the Pittsburgh Pirates are probably the team with the brightest future of all of the Pittsburgh sports teams.

I'd honestly even consider the Penguins below the Steelers at this point.
I was just going to say that it’s so bad I’m looking forward to watching the Pirates lol

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
How do we put 6 on 5 and not create anything at all time after time with all the skill on the ice? Its absurd.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I don't understand extending a coach years in advance. Even if FSG thinks it's time to terminate Sully they are going to be loathe to pay a guy they want working for them to stay home. What idiots.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Sid's line gave up six scoring chances and had only one at 5-on-5. They had five rush attempts against.

The current combination of players and their usage by the coaching staff just doesn't work.

That's because Sidney Crosby needs to adjust his game. He has to change the way he plays, he's getting older and isn't the same anymore.

Wish they wouldn't be vague with "changes behind the bench". Want them to nut up and just say Sullivan
You know damn well he's saying it that way to say the assistants but wants to say Sully but can't because if he does, FSG will limit his media availability.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Congo! There’s a movie I haven’t thought about in awhile.

That movie really Has a lot in common with the Pens when you think about it. Both are old and suck ass
I will not let you disparage the good goddamn name of Congo, it's a goddamn national treasure, an ALDI brand Steve Gutenberg, Ernie Hudson acting like a black Clark Gable, Tim Curry who I dont know what he was doing that day- it wasnting acting but something, Joe Don Baker, goddamn that movie is great, it's shit, but it's great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad