Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Kings: PP giveth and taketh away on Jagr night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yultron

Apr 18, 2017
On the bright side with the loss , the Penguins now own their protected first round pick per The Score

Reactions: Ryder71

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Why do I have such a strange intuition that Jagr is deeply concerned about the Pittsburgh Penguins watching them play and saying the things he said up in the booth? It is weird ...

"Some guys you should be careful before giving some guys long contracts and then they showed Rust on the ice, haha"

Just so bad to lose this in regulation and ruin the good mood of the night! But I guessa bad team suck regardless of occasion!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jobeycool

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
They retired Jagr's jersey while mentally retiring from wanting more and backing Sullivan as the coach Crosby wants.

Sullivan is never getting fired. He holds so much influence and power, it's comical to think Kyle Dubas left the leafs for wanting more say and he went to a team where instead of the team president having more say like he should, he came to a team where the coach has more influence and power over him.

This franchise is a f***ing joke thanks to FSG. Enjoy watching Sid while Malkin deteriorates with shit usage because this is the most we will get out of this f***ing franchise until FSG sells them. This coach is just f***ing awful. Has no idea how to use what he has and what he should use that is available to him. They're missing 1 forward and using the roster like they're missing multiple.

Mario’s ownership group started the sulky hero worship!

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Sullivan basically played three lines tonight. Puljujarvi and Harkins were stapled to the bench.

If he's not going to play guys, why are they in the lineup? Play guys who can provide some offense if that's the case.
Isn't your take that Puljujaarvi is showing a pulse and Harkins is a something I can't be bothered to acknowledge or another?

Mate, did your boy Sully finally break you?

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Best case scenario is trading Guentzel for a haul, getting him to return on a discount deal next year and totally revamp this team.

What they have put together here is simply not going to win anything nor even make the playoffs.

Something drastic needs to be done and I’m not even sure what. All I know is that this shit ain’t it.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I put the game on to see if Jarry can get number 7 shutout only to watch an epic fail the team put on at the end. Once I put the game on LA tied it up and took the lead after. They must be purposely tanking. I'll watch when Pens play Canucks unless a coaching change happens.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
With younger guys that have produced more, the Penguins have somehow allowed a line to consist of Harkins, Carter, and Colin White.

How is it possible that our bottom 6 got worse from last year?

Why do we constantly have to play these old f***s and vets they offer little to nothing at all?

This team needs a youth movement in the worst way. It can’t be worse than this.
Ironically Carter isnt costing us games and is at least willing to shoot the bloody puck.

My wife may hate it but I really need to sell the tickets for the game.
Still debating if I am buying tickets when they come to Calgary. Its Kippers retirement that night so the cost is stupid.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
You know Pittsburgh sports are in a dire situation when the Pittsburgh Pirates are probably the team with the brightest future of all of the Pittsburgh sports teams.

I'd honestly even consider the Penguins below the Steelers at this point.

Steelers somehow find a QB that isn’t below average and they are easily the best team in Pittsburgh. Easy to say they need to find one but at least they know how to field competitive teams.

Use to be able to say the same about the Penguins but not this year.

The Pirates are just a f***ing joke. The only reason I step in PNC is a reason to go to the outfield bars and drink.

Reactions: metalan2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad