Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Kings | loss | lololololol next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
Yeah I get it already, Dynasty. This is like the 10th time you've accused me of taking drugs. Myself among many others you've said this to repeatedly in the last 2 months.
Is the reason drugs are on your mind so much because you're on them?

It just bothers me hearing this from one of the worst posters I've ever seen on HF boards. I've been super tolerant to not respond or report you to this point, but you just don't shutup.

I'd be fine with it if Peat or Deserted Penguin trashed me, but you're not in the same galaxy as these guys. You need to learn humility.
Nope don't do drugs & you really hurt my feelings......... Not really

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Does yall think that uh, mr Jarry will be ready to play this Valentines day tuesday?
Yes I do…just a hunch but I don’t think they would have tried playing CDS on b2b nights if they expected to play him Tuesday as well…this is not based on any inside info though lol…

Also, Sullivan hamstrings this team…his personnel and usage decisions are crap…b2b night and he played G and Sid 18-20 min the night before, and Carter has been crap and McGinn has not scored a point since Dec 22, 19 games and counting…why not play DOC, who plays hard and forechecks hard at least and give Carter’s legs a rest?….play the third and 4th lines more and cut back on the first two lines…no reason Geno had to play 20 min again against the Kings…
DOC-Poehling-Kap
McGinn-Blue-Archi
Play those lines at least 15 min each

Turin

Feb 27, 2018

Lol wow. Great speech. Idiot.

It's really weird how much he is coddling the team this year. I mean Burke is doing the same thing, saying he's really "proud" of the team for overcoming their injuries.. in what is probably the least injured they've been in 12 years and they've sucked. Whatevs. Hextall has been pretty honest in the very little he has said I guess.

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
It's really weird how much he is coddling the team this year. I mean Burke is doing the same thing, saying he's really "proud" of the team for overcoming their injuries.. in what is probably the least injured they've been in 12 years and they've sucked. Whatevs. Hextall has been pretty honest in the very little he has said I guess.
Age has made them lose their edge. I miss the Sully that would have been furious after a loss like that.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Other than obvious goaltending and bad defensives system/players...what bothered me the most was they came out really hard, skating and having teritotial advantage the entire first period, but unless they get lucky "break the defense with the shots from the blue line" they can't create any chances against good solid defensive teams which all our conference teams are. and on an odd occasion that they actually have an opportunity they are having hard time score (our TOP 6 included).

Also once we are down two goals there is no hope for the most part, there are no players on this team that can turn things around...

This is over, the age of medicrity has arrived...we can only mourn lost four years under Sully, although it would be interesting to see if another coach could squeeze some juice
They had very good chances, their goalie was just good. Our goalie did the opposite and the penguins quit. Someone as that.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

Lol wow. Great speech. Idiot.

This reminds me of a quote from my hometown local junior team's coach a few years ago following a 7-1 loss.

"It wasn't really a 7-1 game. It was 1-1, we hit the post, then they went down the other end and scored to make it 2-1. Then things just got away from us. But the score isn't indicative of how close it was."

• Haha
Reactions: BusinessGoose

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Age has made them lose their edge. I miss the Sully that would have been furious after a loss like that.
He seems to direct all of his rage at the stripes( and most recently the opposing coaches) now. Every game where we’re not winning he’s crying to the stripes. It’s honestly getting sort of embarrassing. He’s becoming Pat Burns(rip) before our very eyes. The only thing is that shit doesn’t play anymore. It just gets him a bad reputation when he’s doing it every other game and likely makes it easier for refs and linesmen to subtly and even subconsciously give the other team the advantage.

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
I fast forwarded this only stopping for goals/pp, and any special events :rolleyes:. Glad I did as I had a gut feeling that this wasn't going to go well.

As I didn't watch the whole game, all I can say is we really really really need a better goalie tandem :confused:.
or...
We need to ride DeSmith and barely make the playoffs, as I honestly think we can win enough games even with his Jekyl Hide performances, and then have Jarry healthy for the post-season.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
They had very good chances, their goalie was just good. Our goalie did the opposite and the penguins quit. Someone as that.
We say this too many games and look at our finishing ranking…the reality is we are making average to below average goalies look like Vezina candidates…when it happens so often, it’s the Pens shooters telegraphing shots and trying for low quality deflections and lucky rebounds, rather than making creative plays with the puck…bet we make Aiden Hill, the Sharks third string goalie, look fantastic on Tuesday…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad