Pre-Game Talk: Pens vs Isles

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Had a PP on a goalie who was fresh in the game and didn't get a shot but yeah blame Kessel for having his shot blocked.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Kessel played well today, but because he didn't score 3 goals, I guess he sucks.

I've never really criticized Phil, and I think a lot of people overreact to things involving him. He played well. But he needs to score on that last play. There's no excuse for that, and I'd say it regardless of who was in that spot.

Human

cynic
Jan 22, 2011
Bandwagon
the only good thing about Phil Kessel is that he still has value. **** him, and his ****** brain. I'm done with having patience with him...

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Maybe try shooting the puck???

Kessel chokes again, fans on a wide open net he should bury every single time. No purpose for him on the team if he's not gonna finish.

Silver lining Penguins strike again.

turd

Feb 1, 2013
He's paid to score goals.

And other people are paid to prevent him from doing so and they did tonight. It happens. Why don't we complain about how awful the special teams were on both sides tonight as that's a legitimate gripe?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I've never really criticized Phil, and I think a lot of people overreact to things involving him. He played well. But he needs to score on that last play. There's no excuse for that, and I'd say it regardless of who was in that spot.

Yeah, he definitely needed to score that game. Just like Geno should have scored that game.

The "Kessel sucks" or "I hate Kessel" posts just remind me that for every good posted this forum has, there are 10 bad ones.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Maybe try shooting the puck???

Kessel chokes again, fans on a wide open net he should bury every single time. No purpose for him on the team if he's not gonna finish.

Silver lining Penguins strike again.

I don't think you know what fanning is. He definitely should have gone top shelf, but he did get the shot off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad