Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Isles | Loss | Throwing away points to our rivals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowski

That's not how we do things in Pittsburgh
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
I can't stand seeing Bryan Rust anymore. That perpetual "is daddy going to beat me tonight?" stare of his.
Complete tool and jabroney.

Pretty gutless game up and down the lineup.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
and this coach is so beyond his expiration date

“I thought we played hard. Sometimes that’s hockey. we controlled territory but we didn’t get the outcome. we’ve had games where other teams did that to us and we won. That’s hockey”

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Zero poise, whatsoever. They give up a goal against so frequently, you’d think they were trying to spot the other team one
As much as people want to rag on sully, it’s just as much on the players. Where was the pressure and urgency that they had on Zucker’s goal? It’s on them to not lay off the gas, and they have completely f***ing blown it all year. I can’t recall more than maybe 2 complete 60 minute efforts this season

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
The bottom six is not just bad, they are invisible, gray, non-existent. There is no reason to have numbers or names on their sweaters. They should be wearing anonymous masks. Worse yet? They simply such shit.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Isles take the body and that is the game. Pens just can't line up with anyone physically. I have pretty much given up on this GM and coach and how they are so bad. Roster is good enough to make it close. I have been Ok with Hextall with good and bad. But Pens will be in a crunch by the TDL with this roster. Isles were due for a win I guess. BUt they know what they can go to when needed and Pens can't handle the physical play anymore.

Reactions: bomber22

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'm honestly to the point where I don't want to re-sign Jarry at all. I know the free agent options suck a fat one but I don't want to go through the aggravation of having a goalie who is always hurt any more.

I'd rather have a shitty starting goalie than a good but always injured starting goalie who makes us play a shitty starting goalie because he's always f***ing hurt.

Like f*** it just sign some shitty goalie and use those cap savings from not keeping Jarry on something else.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Missed the game because I thought working a little extra would be more fun... saw the score and that we lost multiple leads. No f***ing way....

BTW... we aren't a good team and more than the goalie is the problem. The team on the ice is the same errors we've been seeing for years under Sully. (this is exactly the team from last years Playoffs... expect mediocre + and save yourself the headache)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad