Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Holtbyism's laptop - 12:30 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Pens board, with the exception of the guy who thinks Ovi is on roids, all convinced this is a loss for them.

Also, Ginger Papa is officially a turncoat.

giphy.gif

I’m convinced Malkin is the real life Shrek.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Hagelin did something good offensively FOR ONCE and Hathaway wasted it:facepalm:
Why did it have to be Hathaway?:(

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
We are going to see the poise of Samsonov here. His nerves are prob equal to what he’d feel in a playoff game - so let’s see what hes got

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
You know what's maybe worse than NBC's commentary? The victim complex of pretending that they actually are rooting for either team.

They care about entertainment and ratings, they could not give less of a shit about the actual outcome of the game. They're going to pump the tires of big names on both teams, and over state things that help them build a narrative. I have a hard time ever believing guys who have to commentate on at least 2 games a week all over the country actually care about the outcome beyond it being exciting.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
You know what's maybe worse than NBC's commentary? The victim complex of pretending that they actually are rooting for either team.

They care about entertainment and ratings, they could not give less of a **** about the actual outcome of the game. They're going to pump the tires of big names on both teams, and over state things that help them build a narrative. I have a hard time ever believing guys who have to commentate on at least 2 games a week all over the country actually care about the outcome beyond it being exciting.

Yeah I'm gonna call BS on this. Eddie O coached the Pens, his bias is evident.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
So funny how one of the Pens posters is so adamant of Ovechkin doing steroids. Makes me lol every time I see him post about it
It's okay, let them run their mouths and get slapped by HFBoards. I tried to explain to them last time that what they're doing is essentially libel and there is legal precedent of forums and twitter users getting in trouble for that. Their mods were reactive at the time, but if you don't actually punish people who keep doing it they'll never learn.

Pretty sure the mods here wouldn't let blatant lies about a player just go by, no matter the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad