GDT: | Pens vs Habs | Nov 12th 1700hrs MST | Time for Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Right after we score isn't when we should give up prime scoring chances
I’m not laying it all on the goalie but it happens way to frequently that we are so lax after scoring a goal…all I’m saying is once in a while it would nice for goalie to bail out the team in those moments

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
I don't think the issue is that Letang has aged out of being elite. He's just playing dumb hockey, which he has done at times throughout his career. I think it's a matter of coaching and getting him next to the right partner. Although I do agree it would be helpful to trim his minutes.
He’s a major problem running the PP.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
:laugh: The f*** happened in the 3rd? I looked away for like 20 minutes to make some food and take out the garbage and we had 4 goals scored.

BobCole

May 21, 2014
I’m not laying it all on the goalie but it happens way to frequently that we are so lax after scoring a goal…all I’m saying is once in a while it would nice for goalie to bail out the team in those moments

I just think the issue is us constantly going "controller disconnect" after a goal more than it is an issue of Jarry not making clutch saves.

Reactions: Andy99

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
Rust is solvable by just demoting him, Dumo is playing within his new role better.
I said at the start of the season Dumo needed to be shifted down the line up. I have no idea if they resign him or trade him at the deadline. But at least now they know he is capable of shifting to a middle pair role. Some guys when they’ve been on the top pair for so long then play even worse when shifted down the pairs. Regardless of which way they go with him, at least now they have the knowledge in their pocket he’s capable of that role.

crosby87

Oct 15, 2017
has rust had a single moment this game where he didnt just turn the puck over right away on L1?

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I said at the start of the season Dumo needed to be shifted down the line up. I have no idea if they resign him or trade him at the deadline. But at least now they know he is capable of shifting to a middle pair role. Some guys when they’ve been on the top pair for so long then play even worse when shifted down the pairs. Regardless of which way they go with him, at least now they have the knowledge in their pocket he’s capable of that role.
I think he could help a contender for sure in a #5 role. Don't think they keep him around.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I agree is some cases but I'm going to get screenshots on that goal just so you can see that this may not be a good arguement on *THIS* specific goal.
4-4 goal

Hard shot from point...notice the problem
1668307870052.png

it's like 3/10 of a second later... you need bodies in front
1668307923694.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3