GDT: | Pens vs Habs | Nov 12th 1700hrs MST | Time for Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
You guys serious on that last goal?

Giving up a goal when we score then lose has been' Sullivans calling card for the last two years or so....
Would be nice once and a while to get a save from your goalie in a critical moment when the skaters F up

Reactions: Hockeygod66

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Pens strategy for scoring goals

2zAc.gif

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
Would be nice once and a while to get a save from your goalie in a critical moment when the skaters F up

I agree is some cases but I'm going to get screenshots on that goal just so you can see that this may not be a good arguement on *THIS* specific goal.

Reactions: Andy99

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Can't wait to see how @DesertedPenguin defends Sullivan tonight.
For what? His GCR usage? I'd play Malkin's line more, but I also understand the school of thought that you let high end players work through their issues because of their talent and history.

I'd change the power play, as has been discussed, but I don't think that's a primary issue for it being 4-4 right now.

Frankly, I have more issues with the continued lapses by the defensemen in front of the net at even strength and on the PK. There is no way they're being coached to leave the front of the net like Letang did or to not box out like the tying goal.

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
I agree is some cases but I'm going to get screenshots on that goal just so you can see that this may not be a good arguement on *THIS* specific goal.
This is the Suzuki goal at 3v2...
Notice the problem. The "Letang lunge" (which he has done for 3-4 goals is literally one of the main things you are told to NEVER do. Lunge = Lose is literally what they say.

1668307642637.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad