GDT: | Pens vs Flyers | April 2nd 1800hrs | Were flying somewhere, not sure where yet

Would you rather:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Is it too much to ask for the coach and team to just flip the switch? Win out the regular season and look competent?

They owe us that much for watching this season.
If you’ve been watching at all, there is no switch lol…they‘re 3-7 in the last ten games…if there was a switch, don’t you think they’d have hit it by now lol

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
1KRIS.

lol.

Toronto is resting players right now lol.
And those players playing are hungry to prove NHL spots especially against teams desperately in the hunt.
Maybe?

If you’ve been watching at all, there is no switch lol…they‘re 3-7 in the last ten games…if there was a switch, don’t you think they’d have hit it by now lol
They went to hit the switch but alas, it's been broken this whole time and now too late for a new one.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yuck…

Ersson going to be signed for 5 years $5M per after tonight’s all world performance, like that ECHL goalie Ferguson for Ottawa who stoned us a couple weeks ago…lol….Ferguson was so good he promptly gave up 4 goals and had. .882 save% his next start against NJD and was sent back down…I kid you not

Last edited:

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
I think Sullivan and Hextall are the major problems going on... your going to see the same ole crap today.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Toronto is resting players right now lol.
Yeah I'm sure they probably are. I imagine they'd like to keep home ice but with a 4 point lead on TB it seems unlikely they blow that.

I don't think Carolina will rest anyone though. I doubt very much that Carolina would rather play the Rangers than the Islanders/Panthers/us. So unless things are decided by that last game it seems in their interest to keep winning.

Jobeycool

Jun 20, 2019
I voted for Pens losing first round to Bruins but I would rather them not even go to the playoffs.... how much confidence I have lost in this whole group, hoping they get a better draft pick.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Boston is resting both Bergeron and Krejci today lol…that’d be like us resting both Sid and Geno…and it still doesn’t matter as they’re up 3-0 on the Blues

Reactions: BusinessGoose

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
I'm just saying, letang makes some really bad mistakes, but the dude has brought so much success to this franchise too, that who can really be mad at him at the end of the day?

Hey @Ragamuffin Gunner, say the thing to these posters:

Screenshot_20230402_163842_Chrome.jpg

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad