Post-Game Talk: Pens vs. Devils: #hate48

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Before we start - calm down. This game is so pointless. We have the #1 spot locked up and don't need to do anything. It's time to collect our thoughts for the postseason. These games mean nothing.

Plus

+ Sutter with Cooke/Morrow: Gotta love it. They look good and are strong defensively. I also love how they grind away in the corners.

+ Jussi: He just produces. It's that simple. I didn't think it was his strongest overall game, but then he scores a big goal.

+ Good effort: I know it doesn't seem like it, but great effort by the Pens. They are battling hard and these games are so pointless.

+ Geno: Looks fresh and healthy. Hope he takes it to the next level in the postseason.

Minus

- Iggy to LW: I think we complained too much, but it deserves it. It's a dumb ass coaching decision. He looks uncomfortable and we have a few flex guys who CAN actually move. I'm still waiting to see it come game 1, but I'm sold that we will be seeing Neal/Iggy with Geno. It's a piss-poor coaching decision.

- TK: I was one of his biggest fans and now he's played himself nearly out of the league. He's so bad. He rarely does the little things right and that's what he was known for.

- 4th line: We have too much talent on our team for them to go out and **** the bed like they did tonight. Play or sit... right, DB?

Ray Shero*

Guys guys, NYR lost 3 straight heading into the playoffs last year and made it to the ECF's.

We'll be okay as long as we know when to step it up.

LGP6687

Apr 3, 2013
-Dan Bylsma His obsession with Malkin and Iginla on the same line with Iginla on his off wing is like stabbing the team repeatedly with a ****-dipped dagger.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
- Iggy to LW: I think we complained too much, but it deserves it. It's a dumb ass coaching decision. He looks uncomfortable and we have a few flex guys who CAN actually move. I'm still waiting to see it come game 1, but I'm sold that we will be seeing Neal/Iggy with Geno. It's a piss-poor coaching decision.
I cannot believe that he didn't even try throwing either Kunitz or Dupuis in there w/ Geno and Iginla. Hell, even shifting Bennett over to left and letting Iggy play right would have been an improvement. Iginla is just lost out there on the left, and it looks like he's fighting to read the play. How DB doesn't see this is beyond me.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
-This board, seriously, this team loses 2 absolutely pointless games because they obviously don't care, and everybody goes crazy.
tumblr_mg9zoibpqX1rso9d7o1_400.gif

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I'm completely baffled by Bylsma's insistance that Iginla play a position that he's basically never played in his entire career and has looked horrible at in the 2-3 games he's been there as a Penguin. I am speechless. How can nobody in this organization see it? Someone must.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
+ Malkin looked good

Fun fact: Iggy has zero even strength points in the 5 games he's played as a LW.

domaug*

Nov 27, 2011
Archbald, PA
- we're totes getting swept in the first round, u guise

+ meaningless game for both teams (enjoy the golf course, Debbies, you garbage-hockey ******s)

-- Malkin and Iginla. completely ineffective tonight.
-- Kennedy. just gtfo, seriously.
-- Fleury. i know consistency was never your thing, but the playoffs are very soon and you look like you don't deserve to be a starter for any playoff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad