Favorite Keyboard Expert phrase?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
gordon-ramsay-get-out.gif
Yeah that's a hard no for me too. There's nothing in this situation that I fault Jason Zucker for. Imagine being good at something and then being told to make it work in a situation that's made to not work for you at all. I think blokes have this issue that they think so and so should work with a talented player and that it's just that easy. They must be new or ignorant to how any of that works.

If things theoretically worked like that, there'd be no divorce and we'd all be good at everything because we'd just adapt and figure out every situation. Shit doesn't work like that.

Zucker plays a certain style, he's being told to play that style with a player that doesn't really work with that style. So obviously, it's Zucker's fault for playing hard each damn game and not changing who he is.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Yeah that's a hard no for me too. There's nothing in this situation that I fault Jason Zucker for. Imagine being good at something and then being told to make it work in a situation that's made to not work for you at all. I think blokes have this issue that they think so and so should work with a talented player and that it's just that easy. They must be new or ignorant to how any of that works.

If things theoretically worked like that, there'd be no divorce and we'd all be good at everything because we'd just adapt and figure out every situation. Shit doesn't work like that.

Zucker plays a certain style, he's being told to play that style with a player that doesn't really work with that style. So obviously, it's Zucker's fault for playing hard each damn game and not changing who he is.

I don't want to turn this into what we're parodying, but this isn't about laying blame on Zucker.

He's simply a waste of cap space for this team.

Reactions: wgknestrick

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
I don't want to turn this into what we're parodying, but this isn't about laying blame on Zucker.

He's simply a waste of cap space for this team.
You mean for our stubborn brain dead coach.

Go Pens. Let’s go into the all star break on a positive note.

Last edited:

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
More injuries?

giphy.gif

Sleepy is panicking, doing a google search “who is good on penguins minor league team?” to find players to call up now that Allvin is gone. Maybe sleepy jr or the cmu intern are more familiar with the team.

Google, “what is the phone number of penguins minor league coach?”

Last edited:
Reactions: Zirakzigil

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This game is going to be fugly with two D out….

I’m going to try the dog park for the first period one more time, but alas I think the magic has worn off…lol

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Yeah. Deep bone bruise makes sense. Might not want to stress the leg before they have to. Will see if he’s out there for warmups.

The reason I said Bone Bruise is because I suffered that very injury in warmups as a goalie about 5 years ago.

If you have a bone bruise you are not finishing the game like Dumo did. I was out for 5 weeks.
So I'm guessing it's something short of that= deep tissue bruise

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
This game is going to be fugly with two D out….

I’m going to try the dog park for the first period one more time, but alas I think the magic has worn off…lol

If Ruh is the reason the team falls about, the have wayyyyyyy bigger issues

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Our D already weren’t playing that well…Dumo likely out too..

Petts - Letang
Math - Marino
Riikola - Friedman

Is a fine defense and I actually like Friedman better than Ruh Look at the caps forwards tonight. If this defense cant defend that. Then again we have much bigger issues. Ruh is a 6/7 and Dumo hasnt been great recently. You still have 4 players capable of top 4min. They should be fine. And the current issue are more team related than player. The forwards have been awful at possession and defense. That is a much bigger issue than losing Dumo. Sid was breaking out for LA last game.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
how much worse Friedman is from Ruh. and if Dumo is out...move Mathy with Tanger and slide Riiko or POJ with Friedman with limited minutes...should not be a big deal...

I actually like Friedman better than Ruh. It shouldn't be an issue if Dumo is out for this game. Petts and Math have played with Letang before.

Reactions: Pens1566 and vodeni

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Petts - Letang
Math - Marino
Riikola - Friedman

Is a fine defense and I actually like Friedman better than Ruh Look at the caps forwards tonight. If this defense cant defend that. Then again we have much bigger issues. Ruh is a 6/7 and Dumo hasnt been great recently. You still have 4 players capable of top 4min. They should be fine. And the current issue are more team related than player. The forwards have been awful at possession and defense. That is a much bigger issue than losing Dumo. Sid was breaking out for LA last game.

yeah, I like Riikola but I actually don’t think Friedman has been better than Ruh, who’s underrated on this board…Dumo has been weirdly up and down this season but I still don’t think our replacements are better…and apparently neither does our coach

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Could a keyboard warrior correct the start time in the thread header? I was looking forward to slacking starting at 2, but its a regular start time.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
One of Hextall’s off season signings has to score at some point, right???

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
yeah, I like Riikola but I actually don’t think Friedman has been better than Ruh, who’s underrated on this board…Dumo has been weirdly up and down this season but I still don’t think our replacements are better…and apparently neither does our coach

Meh I dont think Ruh great and I like the choppiness Friedman brings. I dont think there is enough difference for a big impact either way.

I dont think the replacements are better but I also dont think our coach is that smart when it comes to deployment anyways :laugh: So maybe we will luck into something with the injuries like normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia