Pre-Game Talk: Pens vs. Canes - 1/12/16

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
What a lazy **** penalty to take in the offensive zone. Against slow as **** staal

PensFan68

May 6, 2003
Pittsburgh
Visit site
Geno surely hooked him but I don't like that call at that point of the game. Especially where it was taken. Refs shouldn't have called it. Although I'm not blaming the ref it was just sorta an iffy OT call.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Top opposition D-Units are guarenteed to shut down one of Sid or Geno's lines.
It's a matter of exploiting the matchups.

But the Pens still have a severe winger problem and a D problem.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Why wasnt hornqvist with sid instead of kunitz. I mean its sooooo obvious not to put out a slow 36 yr old fart in OT. 3ON3

At this point it's like the "old man yells at cloud" meme. It just is pointless to get mad anymore.

Kunitz does what he wants and plays howver he wants and nothing will change.

There's no accountability there. And what kind of message does that send to everyone else? Dog it, because nobody gives a **** if you do.

This team has degenerated into such garbage.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Geno surely hooked him but I don't like that call at that point of the game. Especially where it was taken. Refs shouldn't have called it. Although I'm not blaming the ref it was just sorta an iffy OT call.

The problem i have with the call is that it was Staal going behind the net and he was eventually gonna come out from behind with possession. It was a pretty weak call imo.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
At this point it's like the "old man yells at cloud" meme. It just is pointless to get mad anymore.

Kunitz does what he wants and plays howver he wants and nothing will change.

There's no accountability there. And what kind of message does that send to everyone else? Dog it, because nobody gives a **** if you do.

This team has degenerated into such garbage.

And people ACTUALLY like this coach. Hes Garbage.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
And people ACTUALLY like this coach. Hes Garbage.

Notice people are always going back to this. He's the best coach we have had since MT, he's not perfect but he's getting this team to get back on track to better habits unlike MJ and Bylsma. He aint the best but we got WAY bigger problems then coaching.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad