GDT: Pens vs. Buffalo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Kinda bummed Greiss isn't getting the start. I know Fleury's coming off a shutout, but Greiss has only played 1 game this season. He's gonna be really rusty.

gordie

5x
Jul 9, 2002
hfboards.com
Kinda bummed Greiss isn't getting the start. I know Fleury's coming off a shutout, but Greiss has only played 1 game this season. He's gonna be really rusty.

You're right. I was hoping to see Greiss in there instead of Fleury. They should save Fleury for the 5 game road trip and let Greiss play against a weaker opponent at CEC.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Wes Crosby ‏@OtherNHLCrosby
#Pens top line of Kunitz-Crosby-Hornqvist has 17 goals in nine games. The #Sabres as a whole have 12 regulation-goals in 11 games.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009

They won't play Greiss in this game and risk creating a situation that might dictate he get the next start, and then he gets a on a roll, and then epople ask questions.

Besides, Fleury got a shutout last game, he earned the next one.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
aw. hnic had a quick interview with connor mcdavid where he showed off some of the awards he keeps in his bedroom. from some of the stuff in the background he is definitely a crosby fan (bobblehead, framed picture, pens baseball cap...)

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
Freaking Root Sports. The PA announcer intros the home team, "Your Pittsburgh Penguins!" and Root shows Buffalo coming out the tunnel.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I've always found it funny how little all the players/coaches/etc. care about any anthem. It fits a sporting event, but man it really looks like the players hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad