Series Talk: Round 2 Discussion - Panthers vs Bruins - Part II

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
Do we really have great center depth?

Barkov is a 1C for sure, Lundell is still figuring things out and not quite a 2C yet. Luostarinen and Reinhart (assuming he re-signs) plays on the wing. Stenlund is at max a 3C and we better keep him. Lorentz is okay as a 4C.

I don't see how Bennett is all that expendable. Not like we have a stud C prospect waiting in the wings.

They are so bored waiting for round 2 lol

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Yea. That doesnt sound promising for Benny. Thats a lot of smoke and mirrors.
It’s worse than the one week statement but none of us bought it. Not practicing with team is to avoid another possible injury.

I imagine he could could come back for this round but at reduced effectiveness

Reactions: harv33173

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I think the actual reality is that Benny’s been practicing with the team when Monty’s been on bathroom break

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I know this is random, but I wanted to say of all buildings I’ve been to - ours is the best. I went with my one year old and there was a quiet room for my wife to breastfeed. I thought that was really cool and I appreciate our arena providing that.

With that out of the way - can’t wait to see us back in action!

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
GR raised in his mailbag that Bennett could be traded given his contract is coming up and we have center depth. I love Benny and do not want to lose him, but that next contract will be tricky. If Lundell and Stenlund do well in their respective roles, wonder if we do actually trade Benny.

Lundell's stepped up his game in the 2nd-line role so far. Same goes for Stenlund on 3rd and Lorentz on 4th. We need Stenlund for his PK and he's gonna cost more. Lorentz looks like a potential keeper. I guess it's possible. Don't want to think much about it now though, Benny is so important to our team.

Love GR…

But sometimes his opinion is shit, like… REALLY shitty.

And other times, he seems to pull theory out of his ass yet he has no clue…

Another part-time Jon Snow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad