Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Bruins | 4-2 win | Malkin who? Doesn’t matter we have Heinen

Vegan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Say what you will about Sully (and I will too), but he doesn’t do crap like throwing CDS under the bus

the first time we beat Boston in Boston last year Cassidy threw his fourth line under the bus…he likes to rip his players…

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I'm a huge Marino defender but he botched the clear on the Bruins PP leading to their 1st goal.

Knocks it down like 5 pegs. Good otherwise.

Missed the first 10 minutes. Take your word for it :).
But I liked what I saw otherwise. Good composure, good reads. No turnovers. Don't remember any big chances against with him on the ice.

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Missed the first 10 minutes. Take your word for it :).
But I liked what I saw otherwise. Good composure, good reads. No turnovers. Don't remember any big chances against with him on the ice.

Like the rest of the team, he had a rough first period, especially the first few shifts and PK.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Great comments by Jarry about Marchand when asked what happened he just said "its hockey," then when a reporter follows up asking if it bothered him he replied "what do you mean?"

Or maybe he just got punched in the head much harder than we thought and literally doesn't know what he's talking about.

What can I say I'm a Penguins fan. It's been beaten into me.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
I’m going to drink the Bruins’s board PGT thread like a supreme vintage champagne.
I’ll deny ever writing this in the future, but the Bruins board is pretty sophisticated: the vast majority recognize that it was accident between Sid and Bergeron, most are accepting that Marchand was an ass at the end of the game and they are most united on getting rid of their coach and GM. Their tears are domestic, non-vintage—was expecting spectacular moronic (possibly racist) outbursts.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
Some points of concern still in action, but also satisfying af to hand an L to the Bruins.

Great for Heinen and Jarrs.

Reactions: Ryder71

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I’ll deny ever writing this in the future, but the Bruins board is pretty sophisticated: the vast majority recognize that it was accident between Sid and Bergeron, most are accepting that Marchand was an ass at the end of the game.

There is no way arriving at either of those realizations should earn anyone sophistication points though :D .
That's like recognizing that Jarry had a pretty good game.

.... but I do appreciate that it is more than a touch off the kind of naked tribalism that otherwise exist in the US of A on virtually any touchy subject these days. So good on the beaners, I guess.

Reactions: FunkySeeFunkyDo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad